Tutorial The Microsoft Paint/Word Tutorial

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll create a thread with all the trademark numbers soon.
Didn't know we had so many lurkers???

Yeah the last few weeks i have been having a look and making a few jumpers, and as i have now learnt what i need (thanks leearm for the turorial) i will become a more frequent poster.

Since I was inspired by Gibbsyspin's post on how he transformed his adelaide kit and then I did the same with my Hawks kit, does anyone reckon we should have a thread where get some of our dodgy designs and transform into the kits like Smeagle has showed in out tutorial?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since I was inspired by Gibbsyspin's post on how he transformed his adelaide kit and then I did the same with my Hawks kit, does anyone reckon we should have a thread where get some of our dodgy designs and transform into the kits like Smeagle has showed in out tutorial?

I'm currently in the process of converting all my old designs (about 40) to the new templates. I've done about 7 so far. The ones that I look back and see they're really bad, I just ditch :p

I'm currently in the process of converting all my old designs (about 40) to the new templates. I've done about 7 so far. The ones that I look back and see they're really bad, I just ditch :p
i think i mite just do the designs that i thought looked good but would look just that little better on the new templates
i had some good designs but just didnt look good with the way i was doin them

Heres another one i did
from this
lionsrdf.jpg

to this

lionsrdfversion2.png

Gibby post some of yours if you can

I reckon tit'd be great to see all the transformations.

Here's this, my favourite guernsey I've ever made.
The other transformations aren't huge as they didn't look that bad originally :eek:

From this:
qpsavn.png

TO THIS:
2cr3ars.png

Only 40?! I have 300-400 stored away in my 'Aussie Rules' folder. I can show you how it's kinda webbed out.

Aussie Rules -AFL Collection (Building for my thread at the beginning of 2010)
-Footy Jumpers (Colour schemes, logos, stitching, etc.)
-Other Crap (Holds everything, competitions, randoms etc.)
-Fantasy Football (Designs for another forum's league)
-Sponsors (Every sponsor ready to go)
-Templates (Speaks for itself)

It's only worth 88MB though.

P.S. I'm going to put up the thread early so people can tell me all the little details I have forgotten, a la Smeagle and the anchor on Freo's neck.

Heres all the transformations ive done in the comps
from the old templates to the new ones

transformations.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back