The Mighty Eagles will give the Handbagger Scum Straight Sets Exit

Remove this Banner Ad

You will find no defense from me tampering with the test

That s**t screams AFL cover up

Bit of a stretch to compare a team wide systematic doping program of injections though

This one, which was dutifully regurgitated by pretty much every AFL media reporting group stinks to high heaven:

The same source also told The West Australian that the 24-year-old “later had a blood test which revealed that he had no illicit or performance-enhancing substances in his body.”

No way ASADA did a blood test without a (real) urine if they wanted to confirm or deny that Rioli had drugs on board.

So who did this alleged blood test and slipped it to the media so that Joe Public now thinks Rioli was officially clean? It's pretty obvious why, because urine can be dirty long after the blood is clean. But who?

If the Club and / or the AFL were in on it, then the industry is even more of a cesspool than I thought. And our journalists should be ashamed to use the title.

This one, which was dutifully regurgitated by pretty much every AFL media reporting group stinks to high heaven:

The same source also told The West Australian that the 24-year-old “later had a blood test which revealed that he had no illicit or performance-enhancing substances in his body.”

No way ASADA did a blood test without a (real) urine if they wanted to confirm or deny that Rioli had drugs on board.

So who did this alleged blood test and slipped it to the media so that Joe Public now thinks Rioli was officially clean? It's pretty obvious why, because urine can be dirty long after the blood is clean. But who?

If the Club and / or the AFL were in on it, then the industry is even more of a cesspool than I thought. And our journalists should be ashamed to use the title.
Post that Slobbo quote again. Fcuk that was some true drunken s**t. 🎃

Yeah. It's all a big conspiracy.

Who gave you the idea that testing urine samples is a better method of detecting drugs than testing blood? Did you know that some performance enhancing drugs can't even be detected in urine but can in blood?

View attachment 748004

Yeah. It's all a big conspiracy.

Who gave you the idea that testing urine samples is a better method of detecting drugs than testing blood? Did you know that some performance enhancing drugs can't even be detected in urine but can in blood?

The life of short window PEDS is 5 to 50 times longer in urine than in blood, you ignorant West Australian hick.

Google it.

Or find a source, any source, that tells us that the alleged clean test on Rioli is kosha.

Hint. Undisclosed sources close to *** reportedly said do not count.

Or just do us all a favour and stop your bleating altogether.

The life of short window PEDS is 5 to 50 times longer in urine than in blood, you ignorant West Australian hick.

Google it.

Or find a source, any source, that tells us that the alleged clean test on Rioli is kosha.

Hint. Undisclosed sources close to *** reportedly said do not count.

Or just do us all a favour and stop your bleating altogether.

Yes, yes, I know that some PED's last longer in urine than blood. It's not the '5-50 times longer' that you claimed though.

The fact remains that some PED's can only be detected in blood. They can't be picked up in urine you utter numnut. Why do you think ASADA uses both?

ASADA said:
The test can be either in-competition or out-of-competition such as at an athlete’s training venue or home. Almost all of the testing is carried out with no-advance notice. The test can involve the collection of urine, blood or both.

Only a s**t for brains campaigner like you, would come to the conclusion that Rioli could only have had a blood test (by some mysterious, as yet unnamed, 3rd party) in order to clear him. It's more likely ASADA did the blood test to catch him out, because their suspicions were aroused by his stupid actions. That is, they thought hey ... somethings up, better run the full protocol on this guy. There's so little reliable info at this stage but the truth will come out eventually. Then we'll see if your conspiracy theory has any credence or if it's just the sort of s**t we've come to expect from you, you ignorant, Victorian, wankstain.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 748054

Yes, yes, I know that some PED's last longer in urine than blood. It's not the '5-50 times longer' that you claimed though.

The fact remains that some PED's can only be detected in blood. They can't be picked up in urine you utter numnut. Why do you think ASADA uses both?

Only a s**t for brains campaigner like you, would come to the conclusion that Rioli could only have had a blood test (by some mysterious, as yet unnamed, 3rd party) in order to clear him. It's more likely ASADA did the blood test to catch him out, because their suspicions were aroused by his stupid actions. That is, they thought hey ... somethings up, better run the full protocol on this guy. There's so little reliable info at this stage but the truth will come out eventually. Then we'll see if your conspiracy theory has any credence or if it's just the sort of s**t we've come to expect from you, you ignorant, Victorian, wankstain.

You ignorant West Australian hick bandwagoner fanboi.

Nice bunch of would haves could haves. Would be better if you stuck in some should haves as well, though. Just to round it out.

If you haven't worked out yet that deny, deny, deny are the first three responses to any problem at a football club then you are even more "naive" than Willie is.

By the way, ASADA has no reason at all to retest him. In fact, it would be as counter productive as asking OJ Simpson to put the blood stained gloves on. Smart prosecutors NEVER ask a question they don't know the answer to.

Willie is already gone for cheating, with no possibility of ducking out from under bonus guilt for intentional. So gone that nobody has even tried to deny that part. Doesn't actually matter exactly what he was trying to hide.

You ignorant West Australian hick bandwagoner fanboi.

If you haven't worked out yet that deny, deny, deny are the first three responses to any problem at a football club then you are even more "naive" than Willie is.

You ignorant, Victorian, butt-weasel. Nice twisting of events to suit your argument. You say deny, deny, deny. No one at the club has denied anything. All you can get out of them is no comment, no comment, no comment. Wish we could say the same about you.

Simpson offers no comment on new theory
Simpson wasn't able to comment on reports that Rioli had a subsequent urine or blood test after his alleged urine tampering.

Last edited:
You ignorant, Victorian, butt-weasel. Nice twisting of events to suit your argument. You say deny, deny, deny. No one at the club has denied anything. All you can get out of them is no comment, no comment, no comment. Wish we could say the same about you.

Sources close to the West Coast Eagles ......

One assumes Adam Simpson is not in charge of the spin campaign as well as being head coach.

You idiot.

Sources close to the West Coast Eagles ......

One assumes Adam Simpson is not in charge of the spin campaign as well as being head coach.

You idiot.

Your big claim was that the club was denying, denying, denying and that's the best you can come up with? 'Sources close to' the club?? FMD. You ignorant, Victorian, scum sucking, maggot.

View attachment 748158

Your big claim was that the club was denying, denying, denying and that's the best you can come up with? 'Sources close to' the club?? FMD. You ignorant, Victorian, scum sucking, maggot.

Copycat.

Your use of emojis is extremely deft though. A fine skill to have.

Sadly balanced out by your evident lack of the slightest clue of how spin is spun.

I thought you were going to keep calling me an ignorant West Australian hick like you promised to earlier? Has it finally sunk in how boring it is to keep using the same term over and over again? Then my job is done. I don't care though, keep going if you like. Just be a little bit more creative when doing so by adding a few new insults with it like I did. I've shown you the way forward. Now let's see if you can do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back