Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Before I answer that, flogger, i’m wondering what you think Cyril didn’t achieve during career?

Attention whoring?
highest number of cheap possessions?
Highest number of head-high frees?

Enlighten me, bitch

Wait, is this an admission that Cyril *did* achieve the highest number of cheap possessions?

The Wor-pedo seems to want to take his title, given The Crab is out :(

View attachment 692442

Hey Nuggets73, I'd love to hear your thoughts on these Champion Data rankings if you've got a minute :)
They did say they wanted to use him as a Tom Mitchell replacement.

Jobs done by the looks of these ratings. When Mitchell comes back there is a chance we could see all three of he, Worpel and Scully stinking up the bottom of these charts.

At least theyve still got Imp the gimp and Choad... as well as their first round draft pick next year. Oh wait:$
The only thing they have left in the cupboards worth trading is Clarkson, and his value diminishes by the week.

Would not be surprised to see an announcement of mutual parting of ways by the end of the bye rounds, before Carlton realise it was always his assistants.

The only thing they have left in the cupboards worth trading is Clarkson, and his value diminishes by the week.

Would not be surprised to see an announcement of mutual parting of ways by the end of the bye rounds, before Carlton realise it was always his assistants.

Is there anyone left on Ports list they can get with a can of coke and a mars bar.... maybe Jack Watts or Motlop

Is there anyone left on Ports list they can get with a can of coke and a mars bar.... maybe Jack Watts or Motlop
Bahaha, can't see Motlop in poo and wee, but Watts would be excellent. That is not really a troll either, the Hawfs will trade anything to get a forward. I wonder if Worpel will agree?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peeking through their fingers hoping it will all go away.

Surely there are enough bunk beds in TazHawk15 's basement fortress for everyone?
I’m sure he has had enough time to dig himself a serious hole underground bunker beneath his cabin on the east Tassie Coast to house them all safely during the impending Geelong apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back