Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
It’s Ok Ralphy, no one is going to hold you down to put the seatbelt on this time.

View attachment 574194
"Come here you little s**t"
"No Patrick, I don't want to go to Dingley!"
Scrimshaw likely to be the next O'Rourke. Fantastic acquisition. :D

IT'S NOT SULLY BOYS!!! :$

latest

IT'S SCULLY!!!!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

44250769_10155844760056417_105149118757732352_n.jpg

Hawks top up with the ultimate merc.

Good get if he gets on the park.

Nuggets73

Just after uour thoughts.

Global scramble to get Wingard deal done

Work is being done three continents to try to get Chad Wingard to Hawthorn.

Port Adelaide's medical team flew from a seminar in South Africa to Las Vegas to give Ryan Burton a battery of medical tests.

Meanwhile, Alastair Clarkson is in Ireland calling his list boss Graham Wright in Melbourne to steer developments.

Sam Edmund reports this morning that a deal is close.

"It's going to be Burton and pick 15 to Port Adelaide for Wingard and likely some sort of later pick will come back to Hawthorn," he said on SEN.

How's the farm?

Interesting it's not 2 1st round picks, keeping 2019 means we are up to something big. A big fish perhaps;)

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Youse paid more for Gary Rohan!!!!

:$:$:$:$ GARY ****** ROHAN!!!! :$:$:$:$

If you can get him on the park you've done well. Scrimshaw seems like a massive plodder from all accounts though.

Getting excited about a gold coast reject & a player who is still only remembered for being a spineless mercenary..... Only at dingley. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can get him on the park you've done well.
Thanks, will probably go down as the trade steal of the century after Scully wins his first AA in a Hawk jumper.

Don’t be jelly okay? We’re just better than you are. ;)

Did you hear my feline buddy?

IF Scully is forced to retire due to his injuries... His wage is NOT included in the Hawthorn cap!

What a club Chappy ... Absolute master stroke :thumbsu:

Must be pretty bad if you need that insurance. Sounding more like Jason Snell by the minute.

The melting has found its way down to Meth Park. This from a salty Shats flog:

“How about actually trading fairly instead of just using all your little f*cking minions to trade you players for nothing. No wonder Clarkson doesn't bother dealing with the draft, he can just wait for other teams to develop players and then pay them f*ck all to come back because he has the AFL wrapped around his finger. What is even the point of the draft? Players can just say 'I want to go to Hawthorn, nowhere else.' Hypothetically, Hawthorn only has pick 55 because they trade out their earlier picks for other players, so then the other club has no choice but to trade to Hawthorn for pick 55. If it's a club without one of Clarkson's disciples, then they might actually play hardball. If it isn't, Clarkson gets what he wants and Hawthorn keep on manipulating the AFL for as long as they like.

Don't act like you wouldn't be cracking the shits if any other club behaved like yours does. Pick 4 and pick 7 on the table for Scully vs a likely pick 55-60, is worlds apart. How you can get away with it is mind-blowing.”

:$

The guy you never rated until you heard we'd put him up for trade? :rolleyes:
I still don't rate him. I've just enjoyed the Hawks tears over losing him and Port throwing Hawks under the bus.

I still don't rate him. I've just enjoyed the Hawks tears over losing him and Port throwing Hawks under the bus.

Things could be worse

We could be Geewrong recruiting Rohan thinking he will be the difference between Geewrong finishing 8th in 2018 and winning the premiership in 2019

BCeLCjk.gif
685609-alastair-clarkson.jpg

W0ZFDjw.gif

Stingy trading by the Hawks. Now for them to throw it all away in a mindless pursuit for Chinguard.

Should have sat back and wait a year for Wingard although I think his bridges at Port have been burned

Should have sat back and wait a year for Wingard although I think his bridges at Port have been burned

It's "smarter" to wait a year, yet it would cost the club a lot more in doing so.

May as well attempt to get him this year when we can sign him up at a cheaper rate :)

Geelong would love him as he would be a genuine missing piece to their premiership puzzle..... a much better option than Gazza Rohan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back