Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
They’re actually giving Nash another run? :$

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t his last game in R5 where he did a great impression of a rabbit in the headlights & accumulated a mammoth 2 touches? :$

#thatdepththo
To his credit, he did go at 100% DE (2 handballs in the defensive half for -8m gained off 99:35 minutes of game time).

He also laid a tackle and gave away a free.
4e60ef0db9f792aaafa2bb04fdc04590.jpg

That's a shame.

Hawthorn to get $20m in government funding if Labor win election
By Jake Niall

Hawthorn Football Club will receive $20 million in federal government funding for their new Dingley facility if Labor is elected on May 18.

The Hawks and Labor frontbenchers Anthony Albanese and Mark Dreyfus made the funding pledge on Wednesday at Hawthorn's Dingley site, the Kennedy Community Centre.

That's a shame.

By Jake Niall

Hawthorn Football Club will receive $20 million in federal government funding for their new Dingley facility if Labor is elected on May 18.

The Hawks and Labor frontbenchers Anthony Albanese and Mark Dreyfus made the funding pledge on Wednesday at Hawthorn's Dingley site, the Kennedy Community Centre.

That's a shame.

By Jake Niall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where's Nuggets?
Will return after Geelong's next loss. Like most Hawfies, he cares more about Geelong's fortunes than his own clubs. That and he has a habit of going AWOL when the Hawks are losing.

All good my feline buddy ... just waiting on the inevitable Handbagger blow up :thumbsu:

Shouldn't you be more worried about the Hawks?
I hear there's a $20m sized hole at Dingley bigger than the one filled in.

Last edited:
Shouldn't you be more worried about the Hawks?
I hear there's a $20m sized hole at Dingley bigger than the one filled on.
Haven't you heard. Now the Hawks are finished their supporters have now invested all their hopes and prayers around Geelong's fortunes.

Quite sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back