Mega Thread The Mighty Geelong Cats with LEGENDARY captain Selwood and TOP bloke Gary Ablett vs Hawforn Hawfs with PINCHING MCPINCH PINCH Stratton leading the way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Catsnlakers

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
I’m not even sure the Hawfies are worthy of being our ‘rival’ these days.....Watching tonight & seeing grubs like TOB & Connor Glass playing suggest they’re now tanking!... Bring on the merger, it’s been over 20 years in the making. 👍

frggr

Protecting the Dropzone
May 16, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
I see the unsociable Hawks are now dubbed the annoying Hawks.

Stratton's niggling ploy on the weekend was shameful.
Even Paul Roos, guilty of countless crimes against football, was disgusted by it.

If that's your captain, what's the rest if your team like.

#strattoniscancer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ricketz

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Gryan is the type of player that Hawfies wish Cyril could have been.

What a star in the making.

Imagine giving a young jet like Burton and some high draft picks to bring in the Chode (LOL) while Geelong pick up a star like Miers at pick 57.

Concerning times ahead for Hawforn
Now signed to 2021 - that's what you do with your promising youf, you don't trade them away along with your future.

O'Connor to 2022. What a top club.

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Gryan is the type of player that Hawfies wish Cyril could have been.

What a star in the making.

Imagine giving a young jet like Burton and some high draft picks to bring in the Chode (LOL) while Geelong pick up a star like Miers at pick 57.

Concerning times ahead for Hawforn
Imagine passing on a Geewrong boy in Worpel and then attempt to crawl back to entice him back to the club LOL

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Did you see him play in your straight sets finals run last season?

#concerning
Did you see your lot perform in the 2017 and 2018 finals series ?

Your best player finals player over the past few years got shunted over to Port Adelaide LOL

Banana Bread

Hot Daddy
Jan 25, 2013
Deep Inside
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bucks
Did you see your lot perform in the 2017 and 2018 finals series ?

Your best player finals player over the past few years got shunted over to Port Adelaide LOL
I have no idea who you're talking about. The only player at Port that we had is Motlop and you must have been on one hell of a drug trip if you were impressed with anything he churned out while playing for us. I commend your attempt to deflect from your youf's finals performances in the last 2 years though, I'd probably not want to talk about them either if I were you.

I'm glad that you mentioned Port actually. Reminds me of that time that you guys actively recruited the Chode and sold the farm to get him. People hang **** on Silvagni, but Hawforns recruitment of the Chode, Gimpey and Vickery in recent years is very very concerning.

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I have no idea who you're talking about. The only player at Port that we had is Motlop and you must have been on one hell of a drug trip if you were impressed with anything he churned out while playing for us.
Motlop was your best finals player in 2016, 2017 and 2018 ;) :)

Top Bottom