Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Geez the Hawf supporters disappear from here when their team is s**t.

Down to 50,000 members next year.

TazHawk15 why is the Hawk's board saying nasty things about your captain?
Chappy, why has the Handbagger board has a thread about C.Scott going for years now?

You know the one where the smart Handbagger supporters keep on about how Scott racks up the Home and Away wins but continues to fail in Finals, hence the 3 wins and 9 losses in Finals since Duckwood has been captain.

Once again you idiots are getting carried away by Home and Away games, when anyone who knows anything about footy knows exactly what’s going to happen come Finals time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chappy, why has the Handbagger board has a thread about C.Scott going for years now?

You know the one where the smart Handbagger supporters keep on about how Scott racks up the Home and Away wins but continues to fail in Finals, hence the 3 wins and 9 losses in Finals since Duckwood has been captain.

Once again you idiots are getting carried away by Home and Away games, when anyone who knows anything about footy knows exactly what’s going to happen come Finals time.
Yeah cats win. Lol what will the shiiiite hawks be doing?

LOLOL... we cant even have a week off without the Reigning 3 Peaters and the club that has won more Premierships than us, even though we have been in the same Comp for 35 years longer than them obsessing over us
No obsession, just preparing you for Duckwood to add to his 3 wins and 9 losses as captain in Finals.

Before I answer that, flogger, i’m wondering what you think Cyril didn’t achieve during career?

Attention whoring?
highest number of cheap possessions?
Highest number of head-high frees?

Enlighten me, bitch
Such a Geelulzy response. All about possessions, May premierships and VFA flags :$:$:$
Taking the loss to * well I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back