Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Squirrel love continued from part 4:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/geelong-and-hawthorn-record-monumentally-embarrassing-170000-page-shitfight-thread-part-4.1181679/

So wait, Port Adelaide's list manager actually admitted today that Wingard is going to leave next year anyway as a free agent, so they're trading him now to get more value. So in effect Hawfs are giving up their 1st round in a super draft + Burton for one year of Wingard? Haha, fools, why not just get him as a free agent next year for nothing? :drunk::drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuggets73

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So wait, Port Adelaide's list manager actually admitted today that Wingard is going to leave next year anyway as a free agent, so they're trading him now to get more value. So in effect Hawfs are giving up their 1st round in a super draft + Burton for one year of Wingard? Haha, fools, why not just get him as a free agent next year for nothing? :drunk::drunk:

:$:$:$

a16e9229057e718060f1b7ba79a2acbe

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Brisbane's 4th round pick which was steak knives in the Linc McCarthy trade, compared to a 1st round pick in a super draft + Ryan Burton? :D:D:D

For just one year of Whingegard, he's free next year.

Sydney used that Pick to get Ryan Clarke. That's what you guys should've gone with.

Geezuz after the mess they made of their future with the JOM trade the mayblooms are now showing that that wasn't a one off fluke of a * up & proving how inept they are at this stuff by doing it all over again for Whinegard.

Haha, you can’t make this s**t up. :$:$:$

Geezuz after the mess they made of their future with the JOM trade the mayblooms are now showing that that wasn't a one off fluke of a **** up & proving how inept they are at this stuff by doing it all over again for Whinegard.

So would Hawthorn be better this year if we had Hunter Clark, Josh Battle and Ben Long, or O'Meara? I know what I'd rather have on my list.

So would Hawthorn be better this year if we had Hunter Clark, Josh Battle and Ben Long, or O'Meara? I know what I'd rather have on my list.
Just ”this year..!?!?!:$

lol, It’s that kind of thinking that ****ed up your future in the first place. :tearsofjoy::thumbsu:

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
The Catters waiting until the last minute to announce the signing of their great white hope Alex Johnson

Aren't you guys the ones after Patton who is still recovering from his 3rd knee reco?

Also I think you've pushed this injury troll far enough.

Aren't you guys the ones after Patton who is still recovering from his 3rd knee reco?

Also I think you've pushed this injury troll far enough.

I'm not trolling injured players at all

Geewrong are desperate to stay in the premiership hunt they'll do anything, including the recruitment of spuds like Butterfingers Rohan

Hawthorn's interest in Patton is purely driven by the media

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
I'm not trolling injured players at all

Geewrong are desperate to stay in the premiership hunt they'll do anything, including the recruitment of spuds like Butterfingers Rohan

Hawthorn's interest in Patton is purely driven by the media

You are the only person I've head mention Johnston which shows it's validity.

Plus I've only read about Patton on the Hawks board. Nowhere in the media has given it much notice

You are the only person I've head mention Johnston which shows it's validity.

Plus I've only read about Patton on the Hawks board. Nowhere in the media has given it much notice

#obsessed reading the Hawthorn board :D :p

And yes I mention it as I am the trade guru of Bigfooty and know Chris Scott's mastermind moves.

#obsessed reading the Hawthorn board :D :p

And yes I mention it as I am the trade guru of Bigfooty and know Chris Scott's mastermind moves.
No, you’re a true flog and will go close to winning that award this year.
Repetitive posts trashing injuries, any snippet of bad news and Alisha Horan is your only repertoire.
That’s not football.

No, you’re a true flog and will go close to winning that award this year.
Repetitive posts trashing injuries, any snippet of bad news and Alisha Horan is your only repertoire.
That’s not football.

giphy.gif

You just can't handle the fact that Geewrong have been a club of villains for decades :D

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Nuggets73

Just after uour thoughts.

Global scramble to get Wingard deal done

Work is being done three continents to try to get Chad Wingard to Hawthorn.

Port Adelaide's medical team flew from a seminar in South Africa to Las Vegas to give Ryan Burton a battery of medical tests.

Meanwhile, Alastair Clarkson is in Ireland calling his list boss Graham Wright in Melbourne to steer developments.

Sam Edmund reports this morning that a deal is close.

"It's going to be Burton and pick 15 to Port Adelaide for Wingard and likely some sort of later pick will come back to Hawthorn," he said on SEN.

How's the farm?

Nuggets73

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nuggets73

Port Adelaide's medical team flew from a seminar in South Africa to Las Vegas to give Ryan Burton a battery of medical tests.

Meanwhile, Alastair Clarkson is in Ireland calling his list boss Graham Wright in Melbourne to steer developments.

"It's going to be Burton and pick 15 to Port Adelaide for Wingard and likely some sort of later pick will come back to Hawthorn," he said on SEN.

How's the farm?

Much of the news has been absolute shite, wouldn't be reading too much in to it just yet - See ya at 8.30 pm tomorrow night Chappy!

PS - Very happy with Scrimma - got him on the cheap, nice trade by the Hawks :thumbsu:

Nuggets73

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Geezuz after the mess they made of their future with the JOM trade the mayblooms are now showing that that wasn't a one off fluke of a **** up & proving how inept they are at this stuff by doing it all over again for Whinegard.

Nuggets73

How's the farm?

Come get your medicine you Handbaggers!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back