Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Shouldn't you be more worried about the Hawks?
I hear there's a $20m sized hole at Dingley bigger than the one filled in.

That’s right ... The ALP promised that as part of their election pitch!
... I wouldn’t be too concerned Chappy, we don’t rely on handouts to survive ... unlike your ALP-backed Felines :p

That’s right ... The ALP promised that as part of their election pitch!
... I wouldn’t be too concerned Chappy, we don’t rely on handouts to survive ... unlike your ALP-backed Felines :p

Which is why you asked for funding in the first place and Jeff was devo the Liberals won. This is Jeff Kennett we're talking about. Lol.

All good my feline buddy ... just waiting on the inevitable Handbagger blow up :thumbsu:

Of course you are, you obsessed wingnut :)

Enjoy focussing on the Geelong footy club over your depleted rabble. I'm getting "Ross The Boss at St Kilda" vibes from Clarkson - reckon he'll head to the Blues :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was being generous for the hawks. Didn’t you hear the giant fans out chant hawk supporters that day? :)
I'll take that everytime if it means we outplay the opposition!

That's a shame.

Hawthorn to get $20m in government funding if Labor win election
By Jake Niall

Hawthorn Football Club will receive $20 million in federal government funding for their new Dingley facility if Labor is elected on May 18.

The Hawks and Labor frontbenchers Anthony Albanese and Mark Dreyfus made the funding pledge on Wednesday at Hawthorn's Dingley site, the Kennedy Community Centre.
Nek Minnit

You Catflogs are very two faced, you lot were also bagging the hell (Hi Ablett) out of him when he was a Swan

Rohan is the biggest spud to ever play AFL. Wait until September, he makes Zac Dawson look like Stephen Kernahan

There you are. I was worried you might have been crushed when your DVD collection fell on you.

That's right Catflog Hawthorn are not only the greatest team in the AFL era. They are the greatest club full stop. No other club has been able to win a premiership in every decade since the 60's.

Lucky you have the dvd and a box of tissues to remind you daily.

Hey Hawfs, why are your 5 best players so far this year old (30+) campaigners?

McEvoy - 29 (will be 30 after he comes back from his unfortunate injury. Get well soon, Big Boy)
Henderson - 30
Sicily - 24, but carries on like an enraged pensioner
Breust - 29 at the end of the season
Roughead - 32 and in his final season

Compare:

Tim Kelly - 24 and in Brownlow (aka Can't Be Suspended) contention
Gary Ablett - 35 but playing like a 25 year old (thanks Danky!)
Rhys Stanley - GOAT MKII and only 28
Patrick F. Dangerfield - 29
Mitch "Under the Radar" Duncan - 27

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 10.21.19 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back