THE MIGHTY GIANTS - 2016 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you Giants diehards feel about me, a longstanding (but Sydney-residing) Bulldogs supporter, picking up a GWS membership and adopting the club as my 'local' team? I'd be conflicted every time the Doggies played the Giants, but GWS has gone from strength to strength these last couple of years and I'd like to see them get a permanent and successful foothold in this Rugby League-mad city!

Mate. The more the merrier.

We welcome anyone who wants on.

Excellent, that's what I was hoping Giants supporters would say! Always going to back my beloved Doggies should they ever come close to making a GF again (it's only been 55 years since the last one, I can wait a little longer) but it'd be nice to support a good club since I'll likely be living in Sydney for the long haul

How do you Giants diehards feel about me, a longstanding (but Sydney-residing) Bulldogs supporter, picking up a GWS membership and adopting the club as my 'local' team? I'd be conflicted every time the Doggies played the Giants, but GWS has gone from strength to strength these last couple of years and I'd like to see them get a permanent and successful foothold in this Rugby League-mad city!
No traitors!

Nah, kidding if it wasn't by the info on the left. :D There's definitely a few of us on this board that haven't let go of our old club but going to a game every three weeks and having skin in the game beats sitting at home.

No traitors!

Nah, kidding if it wasn't by the info on the left. :D There's definitely a few of us on this board that haven't let go of our old club but going to a game every three weeks and having skin in the game beats sitting at home.
Your lucky that 1 team individuals such as myself put up with it
Excellent, that's what I was hoping Giants supporters would say! Always going to back my beloved Doggies should they ever come close to making a GF again (it's only been 55 years since the last one, I can wait a little longer) but it'd be nice to support a good club since I'll likely be living in Sydney for the long haul

Jump on board mate! Best case scenario: the Giants become something of a second team for you. Worst case scenario: you've got a seat at the footy 8 times a year!

Worst case scenario: you've got a seat at the footy 8 times a year!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Regular ticket price is around $25 anyway, so grabbing a three gamer and popping along to see the Giants play a couple of times would cover the initial membership cost.

On that topic, can multiple general admission tickets be used at a single match (i.e. bring my old man along), or are they just for the individual members to use? I think the Roos get given tickets to use as they please (e.g. 11 mates can go to a single game), but I know that's not the case with the Dogs.

On that topic, can multiple general admission tickets be used at a single match (i.e. bring my old man along), or are they just for the individual members to use? I think the Roos get given tickets to use as they please (e.g. 11 mates can go to a single game), but I know that's not the case with the Dogs.

I don't think it can, but just give the club a call. Whenever I've had an issue or a question they've always been really helpful.

I don't think it can, but just give the club a call. Whenever I've had an issue or a question they've always been really helpful.

I shot off an email over the weekend and it looks like they're happy to swap out a member pass for an extra GA ticket. With that, I'm happy to say I've joined the Giants - looking forward to seeing some cracker games at Spotless over the rest of the season!

How do we feel about it? It's awesome. Many of us are in the same boat

Now 13,401. Another 80 to break the record.

Should be over the line this time next week.

Great for the record about to be broken, and I don't want to be a downer after all the good press for the last week.

But was kind of hoping for a big influx especially after the weekend and our year so far.

I know I know I usually hammer without mercy posts like this but just thought we would get a big boost.

Maybe we have and they are spreading it out as newsworthy over the next few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back