Player Sponsorship (the Mighty T and Beeg going to Copeland Cup Dinner)

Remove this Banner Ad

Although Shellz can go to the breakfast she had the pleasure of going last year so she asked if it would be ok to donate her ticket to scruffydog.

Fortunately he is feeling well and is able to go!
And he's really thrilled to have the opportunity.

So, finally it's settled.
Scruffydog and Seldom Seen Kid will be having breakfast with BenKen on 25th May, just after the West Coast game.

Have a wonderful time guys

And blessings to Shellz for her generosity and thoughtfulness:rainbow::)

Huzzah! Thanks heaps to Shellz! Also thanks to MG and everyone who was so lazy they opted out of the prize draw to begin with, haha!

For the record I hate mornings too but for the last week or two have generally been waking up pretty early, and surely a Collingwood player breakfast is reason to make an exception regardless - you guys are crazy!

Huzzah! Thanks heaps to Shellz! Also thanks to MG and everyone who was so lazy they opted out of the prize draw to begin with, haha!

For the record I hate mornings too but for the last week or two have generally been waking up pretty early, and surely a Collingwood player breakfast is reason to make an exception regardless - you guys are crazy!
Give him a big kiss from me......well done scruffy. Look forward to your blog update 'breakfast with the Kennedy's'

Hope you have an amazing time scruffy!

As MG said, I got to go last year and I don't think it's fair that the same people continue to be lucky and get to go year after year!

Plus I'm wrapped that you're healthy and can go!

BUT seriously if Chris Tarrant is there for some reason. Well you better watch your back...

Final announcement re prizes!

lobaiga your jumper has been ordered and paid for and they'll be sending it out end of June.
Premier Pies and Maggie5 your prizes are being sent out this week.

neilk and orion21 your tickets will be mailed to you for the President's lunch

Gone Critical and Kirby your tickets have been paid for and will be sent when available.
The Copeland dinner will be on 3rd October

In the spirit of full disclosure all of the above were paid for using my credit card ($710) so I have reimbursed myself for that amount.

That leaves $54 which I'm happy to donate to charity. (unless you want another poll:eek:)

It's been a bit of a long process - thanks everyone for your patience and cooperation in achieving a really good result for as many as possible.

So, my job here is finished and all that remains now is to sit back and read all the exciting stories from each of our prize winners.

MG :):rainbow::)

lobaiga your jumper has been ordered and paid for and they'll be sending it out end of June.

Gone Critical and Kirby your tickets have been paid for and will be sent when available.

In the spirit of full disclosure all of the above were paid for using my credit card ($710) so I have reimbursed myself for that amount.

That leaves $54 which I'm happy to donate to charity. (unless you want another poll:eek:)

It's been a bit of a long process - thanks everyone for your patience and cooperation in achieving a really good result for as many as possible.

So, my job here is finished and all that remains now is to sit back and read all the exciting stories from each of our prize winners.

you-are-awesome-card-vegas-1024.jpg

Give him a big kiss from me......well done scruffy. Look forward to your blog update 'breakfast with the Kennedy's'

Probably won't be a blog update about it unless I can somehow find a way to link it to cancer, haha. However I will of course post about it here with as much detail as could be expected from one of my blog posts!

Thanks MG, look forward to it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jumper signed by the great Scott Pendlebury & the soon to be great (hopefully) Ben Kennedy arrived in the post today. Thank you so much to everyone involved, especially Magpie Girl who obviously played the biggest role in delivering this sweet jumper. Straight to the pool room!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400488767.313835.jpg

Currently waiting outside the Westpac Centre with a bunch of people now. Got here a little early.

Kind of wish I knew what Seldom Seen Kid actually looked like right about now, haha.

Currently waiting outside the Westpac Centre with a bunch of people now. Got here a little early.

Kind of wish I knew what Seldom Seen Kid actually looked like right about now, haha.

Have a great time buddy - looking forward to your reports afterwards!

Seldom Seen Kid is Irish, but not sure if that'll help you! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back