Universal Love The Mighty Tiger Army!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
Final Membership Numbers have been released

Despite the numerous Memberships in the microwave, Drunken Blackouts, Visits to the shrink, Near death experiences caused by this football club, We keep coming back for more

I know 2016 has been horrid but hope in 2017 we continue to grow & lolnorf gonna have nobody after what they just did :)
Lhqhw2b.jpg

Final Membership Numbers have been released

Despite the numerous Memberships in the microwave, Drunken Blackouts, Visits to the shrink, Near death experiences caused by this football club, We keep coming back for more

I know 2016 has been horrid but hope in 2017 we continue to grow & lolnorf gonna have nobody after what they just did :)
Lhqhw2b.jpg
Is there a way of finding out the actual revenue from memberships. I think this would be a more important figure.

Funny, you had the league won after the first game.... then lost Burnley lol.
Haha, far from won.
What a frustrating game that was! :mad:
81% poss 26 shots to 3 12 corners to 0. :eek:
It's like a team having 80 inside 50's to 20 and losing by 30 points, bizarre. :huh:
In truth we are a work in progress defensively. :(

Richmond & Liverpool, how do you cope with it all? :p
Haha, far from won.
It's like a team having 80 inside 50's to 20 and losing by 30 points, bizarre. :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, I meant per club to see how we compare. I think the actual $ amount is more important than the number of members.
especially with cat memberships, one gamers, three gamers etc etc

Haha, far from won.
I could tell you about a game I was involved with mate we should have got 6 but we lost 3 -0 we hit the bar/uprights, over the top under the ground just couldn't score, they went up 3 times and scored every time close to 30 shots

Unfortunately though TIA it is so very similar to supporting Liverpool, but god damn it I had a great childhood with these two clubs:D

Richmond & Liverpool, how do you cope with it all? :p
Don't know why people put Liverpool in the same bracket as the Tiges...
Since Richmond last saluted Liverpool have won 23 trophies. Minnow clubs like Everton and Tottenham would kill for that type of failure.

Don't know why people put Liverpool in the same bracket as the Tiges...
Since Richmond last saluted Liverpool have won 23 trophies. Minnow clubs like Everton and Tottenham would kill for that type of failure.

Yes but our Premier league history is very similar, just a decade less, it was so good back in the 70's and 80's when winning everything was a doddle.

I don't care how many years it takes until we win a Premier league and an AFL Grand Final, I could never support other clubs, I just know one day both clubs will turn things around....why can't every game be like the EFL game the other night 5-0 no nail biting nice and stress free.

Every fifth person goes for Liverpool because of the song
What about the other 4?

I support them thanks to a friends Dad bringing me back a Liverpool banner in the late 60's early 70's my other team was Oxford United, the two twins of this man were also the reason I support Richmond, so I either have a lot to thank that family for or they owe me heaps for the years of stress.

Every fifth person goes for Liverpool because of the song and one H. Kewell
lol. Think you'll find that's not quite the case; however, I will admit that I haven't actually asked every Liverpool supporter to confirm that.
The song and the success through the years has contributed, of course.
That's why so many Man Utd supporters jumped on board in the 90's and Chelsea only became popular after 2005 ( lot of ex Utd fans on that bandwagon).

What about the other 4?

I support them thanks to a friends Dad bringing me back a Liverpool banner in the late 60's early 70's my other team was Oxford United, the two twins of this man were also the reason I support Richmond, so I either have a lot to thank that family for or they owe me heaps for the years of stress.

1. Someone actually has a reason to go for them eg. you
2. Someone follows them because their friend goes for them
3. Someone who hate's Manchester City/United, Chelsea
4. It's probably the only team they know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back