Game Day The Mighty Western Bulldogs vs The Carlton Blues LIVE at MARVEL STADIUM 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scared Family Guy GIF

These Thursday night fixtures give me the tom ****. I've got a regular commitment playing my tin whistle in a music group this night.

I'm loathe to subscribe to Kayo for the replay.....

Dogs by 1

cant wait to see how many effective possessions Hannan, Roarke, Scott, VDM, Gards and Cordy get. I cannot remember a worst bottom six in 30 years.

Our top 16 can still carry us to victory. If we do lose will any any journo’s attend the press conference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant wait to see how many effective possessions Hannan, Roarke, Scott, VDM, Gards and Cordy get. I cannot remember a worst bottom six in 30 years.

Our top 16 can still carry us to victory. If we do lose will any any journo’s attend the press conference.

I really, really hate hyperbole like this.

I can very clearly remember teams that included: Daniel Bandy, Shane Birss, Ben Harrison, Kieran McGuiness, Wayde Skipper and Scott Bassett.

Maybe you've blocked this period out intentionally?

Don't forget to get there 6.50 for Easton's fan farewell
Do you know if this part is being streamed on Kayo? Quite often the stream doesn't start until closer to the game, ideally I'd like to not miss this

I can very clearly remember teams that included: Daniel Bandy, Shane Birss, Ben Harrison, Kieran McGuiness, Wayde Skipper and Scott Bassett.

I object to Ben H being on that list, even Bandy who at least for 1 season played half-decent footy and gave Darce a chop-out in the ruck. :)

Agree with your point though, MD seems to be throwing hyperbole around freely in recent days.

I object to Ben H being on that list, even Bandy who at least for 1 season played half-decent footy and gave Darce a chop-out in the ruck. :)

Agree with your point though, MD seems to be throwing hyperbole around freely in recent days.

I have love for anyone that's ever pulled on a doggies jumper, but would take our current bottom 6 over those blokes if I was on match committee, every day of the week. You're right, Ben H was a solid eeker though.

I have love for anyone that's ever pulled on a doggies jumper, but would take our current bottom 6 over those blokes if I was on match committee, every day of the week. You're right, Ben H was a solid eeker though.
Don't want to bog this thread down with it, but Harro was a victim of circumstance with us, like Crofty, Kretiuk, Ellis, Southern and others. "You're not a genuine tall, but we don't have (or have confidence in) anyone else, so son you're now a KPD, congratulations." All those guys were asked to play on bigger, taller opponents, had solid careers, but with genuine KPD support, would have been freer to play to their more mobile strengths. Hargrave another at times. Oh well, all history now.

I'm feeling pessimistically optimistic today compared to optimistically pessimistic like last week. Putting the Blues in their place would be okey dokey with me.

Unlikely the broadcast would have started.

I don't have Kayo, but Foxtel - I think sometimes they show these things just prior to the match or at half time or something, but it won't be much of a look.

Unfortunately I can't go tonight either & have just taken a covid RAP test - don't think it's that, but feel like shite. Was so much looking forward to seeing the boys on & off the field as I'm near the race and to thank Easton Premiership Captain. :'(

I don't have Kayo, but Foxtel - I think sometimes they show these things just prior to the match or at half time or something, but it won't be much of a look.

Unfortunately I can't go tonight either & have just taken a covid RAP test - don't think it's that, but feel like shite. Was so much looking forward to seeing the boys on & off the field as I'm near the race and to thank Easton Premiership Captain. :'(
I thanked him 2 weeks down at WO. He was behind me at reception picking up his dry cleaning.

Bandy and Harrison a class above our current crop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back