FTA-TV The Missing

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it...its that 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH haaa' moment.

Even til the end of S01 we were still left guessing.

God knows how the Butchers wife faired...seeing her present day....I don't think I want to see how that eventuated.

Been OS, so just managed to catch up with the latest episode last night.

It's certainly bending my brain, but I love it.

I ntoiced something, dunno what it means.

In the 2014 timeline, when the butcher has been arrested, they make the point that no details have been released to the press. So when the butcher's wife is bashed at the shop by the dudes in the animal masks (presuambly when she loses her teeth) those people could have been sent to keep her quiet, or just to be passive. Because, as they made the point of saying all details had been supprsed, it seems unlikely, or a very devious red herring, that it was merely a retaliation attack from the public. So just perhaps those people have been sent by a person/persons behind the girls kidnappings. And that might just be army people, and the creepy brigadier. Or that might be, once again, another deftly planted red herring.

Been OS, so just managed to catch up with the latest episode last night.

It's certainly bending my brain, but I love it.

I ntoiced something, dunno what it means.

In the 2014 timeline, when the butcher has been arrested, they make the point that no details have been released to the press. So when the butcher's wife is bashed at the shop by the dudes in the animal masks (presuambly when she loses her teeth) those people could have been sent to keep her quiet, or just to be passive. Because, as they made the point of saying all details had been supprsed, it seems unlikely, or a very devious red herring, that it was merely a retaliation attack from the public. So just perhaps those people have been sent by a person/persons behind the girls kidnappings. And that might just be army people, and the creepy brigadier. Or that might be, once again, another deftly planted red herring.

Like your spoiler thoughts.

Like your spoiler thoughts.

Who knows with this show though. We'll find out the next twists tomorrow night.

I really like the cinematography and art direction of this series. Feels a touch more artful than the first series.

Who knows with this show though. We'll find out the next twists tomorrow night.

I really like the cinematography and art direction of this series. Feels a touch more artful than the first series.

The silence of the snow fields...the cold....it has a sense of dread that comes before a calamity.

The silence of the snow fields...the cold....it has a sense of dread that comes before a calamity.

I remember back to thee first series and there were times I was utterly sure of who did it etc. But then it turned again.

We are only three episodes into this fiendish show. Three.... god knows where it's going to go.

grizzlym have you caught up?

Sheesh...wow

Oh yes, the latest episode was like totally heavy. It's just amazing. I wonder how many twists there are left? Presumably a whole lot.

Ok. Everyone that's actually posting in this thread seems to be up to date, so can we just drop the spoiler tags and discuss it? I tried reddit and some of the theories people had on there showed that they were either not paying attention at all or are simply a bit daft. Is it really that hard to work out the timelines? Just look at the haircuts and it's pretty damn obvious.

All the parts are being played to perfection and it's definitely up on the same level as the first season and WAAAAAAAY better than a kinda similar show that came out earlier in the year called Thirteen (don't bother if you haven't watched it already). Baptiste is a stubborn sonuvabitch and he's trying to bury a lot of demons by working this case out.

Even though we've seen the man responsible, there are still so many loose ends to tie up and whatever the butchers wife discloses is gonna be pretty heavy. Can't wait for next week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, top show. Can certainly be criticised for plot holes etc (why was Sophie sent 'home' to impersonate Alice?), but gripping nevertheless. Can't wait for the final ep on Wednesday!

BTW for any Happy Valley fans, I can tell you there will be a third series, but not for at least a year apparently.

Yes, top show. Can certainly be criticised for plot holes etc (why was Sophie sent 'home' to impersonate Alice?), but gripping nevertheless. Can't wait for the final ep on Wednesday!

BTW for any Happy Valley fans, I can tell you there will be a third series, but not for at least a year apparently.

To be fair that 'plot hole' should be revealed in next weeks episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent season which I thought was just as good as the first season. Tcheky Karyo's portrayal of Julian Baptiste is right up there with the best performances of the last 10 years. I eagerly await season 3.

Just smashed out season 2 over the weekend. It's lost nothing from story, suspense and direction. The character and performance of the actor who played Baptiste was stepped up which was a positive thing. The scenes in Iraq I felt were compelling.You look and Nesbit and O'Connor from last season who really put in award winning performances this needed to happen and Tcheky Karyo was excellent. They also recruited plenty of interesting character including Laura Fraser and Keeley Hawes both relevant from recent enough good performances in Breaking Bad and Line of Duty. Also kept expecting to see an eye patch appear on David Morrisey but it didn't happen! Great show!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back