Nov 17, 2000
Echuca
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
The Roys FFC
We're back and this will be our year.:D

Back to our regular form so far in the preseason :p

Coach... Can I get a crack outta full forward in a preseason game to show you what I've got... :D:thumbsu:

There might not be any more preseason games.

There might not be any more preseason games.

Dammit!!!!!! Oh well... Ill stick to racking them up on the wing then... :D

Hold on!!! There is a thread for the week 3 games!!! We have 2 of them....... Hmmmm

Cousin Jed, pazza and rizzo have joined the squad. Maybe they'll bring us a change of fortune.

Maybe? No maybes about it Fred.

I don't know how badly you lot did last year, but like Chris Judd going to Carlton* the team just got 100 times better. :thumbsu:

*Carlton may not have got 100 times better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come modders lets roar, we gave them a head start last week, that was very fair of us but after watching the Tiges play catch up footy all those years. Not bloody worth it.

I put my hand up originally. Didn't catch on that I would be dropped from the squad. I am back now, do I get a spot in the squad?

You didn't expect to keep your spot once you retired surely? Is that why you came back? At least you have your priorities right.

With the retirement of Mr Eagle we might find something for you next game. Don't forget the weekly brown paper bag to retain your FF spot.

Damn right. You can be the runner so you'll still be fit if you change your mind, which seems to be the trend lately.;)

Going to be interesting this week coming up agains the Furies, won a premiershio with them and after a shock loss we need to get back on the winners list ASAP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back