FTA-TV The Mole (Aust) - Season 6 (2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to declare as of 9th of July that Erin is the mole.
Winner winner, chicken dinner!
Hilal winning makes a perfect result all round.
Enjoyed the polygraph which had me worried when Hilal's went nuts after denying being the mole.
No group discussion was disappointing. Overall a decent series, won't return to it's best but much better than the last attempt.

Very lame ending to it really. The lie detector was a rock solid waste of time and the reveal of the mole was poor. Also hated seeing Erin lost the group money in a 2 minute montage, heck the other contestants lost more than that when they were pretending to be the mole.

Probably worst of all though is it's fate is pretty much summed now, won't be another series to even try to redeem itself.

Someone on here picked up on the postcode clue, that was a good pick up at the time. There were a lot of 'Erin' clues throughout as well.. I thought the 'Erin and mole have four letters and she's the fourth picture on the credits' thing was a bit tenuous though.
Most of the clues for the viewers were extremely tenuous.

Out of the visual clues shown to the viewers, the Katherine one would have been the only one remotely close to raising any questions. Even then someone would have to do fairly well to pick up on it. Having blue and white for Geelong well that made no sense and having her talk first well they can't really do that one again if they were to have another series.

Pretty boring end to an underwhelming series that just died in the ass very quickly, but at that start I picked Erin and Hillal as my 2, and they were the mole and the winner in the end, so I'm happy about that.

The clues though were pathetic, as if the viewers would pick it up.

Out of the visual clues shown to the viewers, the Katherine one would have been the only one remotely close to raising any questions. Even then someone would have to do fairly well to pick up on it. Having blue and white for Geelong well that made no sense and having her talk first well they can't really do that one again if they were to have another series.
Haha yeah, I forgot the blue and white clues for Geelong. The 'Ireland was an answer in one of the ~50 blackboard questions you did, and that's Irish for Erin zomgggg' was also awful.

Average final ending. Don't think Erin was a very good mole either. Didn't know she was from Geelong so the postcode and the paint colours meant nothing to me. Still enjoyed the series though and will watch the next one, hopefully with a new host as Shura was as bland as vanilla.

They can't really make the viewer clues obvious because if people keep picking them and put their theories online then bam, their show is gone.

The finale was terrible, they did better winner annoucements in the previous versions (Season 4 for example). I picked up on the opening credits clue, and the undERmINe clue was terrible. And I was waiting for 6-6-5-3 to be a code somewhere. Might rewatch the season, with the note that Erin is the mole.

The finale was terrible, they did better winner annoucements in the previous versions (Season 4 for example). I picked up on the opening credits clue, and the undERmINe clue was terrible. And I was waiting for 6-6-5-3 to be a code somewhere. Might rewatch the season, with the note that Erin is the mole.

ah well at least you have the intellectually stimulating show that is, The Big bang Theory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The show thrived with Grant Bowler as host. He is a fine actor who played the role superbly, adding a sense of mystery and suspense to every task. I can still picture him questioning everyones motives with a quizzical look on his face before declaring "the mole has won today.." Tom Williams casting in the 5th season was just laughable. Taft was no doubt channelling Bowler in the last season and seemed to suit the role. However this wasn't helped with poor casting of contestants with little personality or likeability.
But perhaps it was channel 7 who was the ultimate mole by shafting the show to the graveyard shift after 2 episodes rather than persisting with it or changing it to 7mate at a similar timeslot. Its such a shame that a show with such potential was handled and managed so badly. I still enjoyed the ride.

Ps. Does anyone else wonder why it wasn't called 'The Samsung Galaxy Mole'??

**Bump**

So channel 7 have just finished repeating this season late Thursday night early Friday morning.
Didn't realize they had done 6 seasons I gave up on it after Grant Bowler left and they did a season with that stripper guy I think which was horrible.
The show is a great concept and should be resuscitated, it's 100X better than any cooking , reno or "talent" show that networks are pedaling at the moment.

I got a notification for this thread and thought a new season was announced. Disappointed.

I agree with above. This is a great concept and is way better than all the reality s**t we have now. This is about skill and not loud mouthing the opposition.

The last season of this show was TERRIBLE. the contestants were all unlikeable. The host was a s**t campaigner. (* you shura and your ******* Samsung tablet) there were too many talking heads throughout ruining the show. It was too mkr-like.

It has gone from my favourite reality game show to the worst show. Thanks a ******* lot channel seven you bell end pricks.

Good show back in the day. If they did it now it'd be atrocious 4-nights-a-week filler s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back