Vintage Bay The Monthly Richmond Supporter Optimism Graph **TOTY 2017**

Remove this Banner Ad

Optimism unchanged. Solid away win against a bottom half of the 8 side and their umpires.

Better for the run.
The 4 umpires did help them a little, maybe the AFL needs to stick with this number to assist the smaller boutique clubs against us, the massive differential in frees against Richmond just isn't delivering the equalisation results it was planned to deliver.

The 4 umpires did help them a little, maybe the AFL needs to stick with this number to assist the smaller boutique clubs against us, the massive differential in frees against Richmond just isn't delivering the equalisation results it was planned to deliver.

It was just one more umpire for Dusty to push around and threaten with chopsticks.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

After the game against the Swines, I've hit 91.9%.

boner-blue-suit.jpg

How's that prediction working out for you?
Still lots of matches to go in which my prediction can be proven correct. If you find it too offensive you can always plead with chief to delete it. :drunk:

Still lots of matches to go in which my prediction can be proven correct. If you find it too offensive you can always plead with chief to delete it. :drunk:
Nah
Unlike you, I’ve never mashed in my life.
Chief infarcts Richmond supporters who respond to trolls on the main board.
In hindsight, I agree.
You salty softies do need protection :thumbsu:

Wasn't your prediction in relation to playing Geelong, Swans, Adelaide and GWS?

You as a Hawk supporter should know, no matter how many flags you win everyone gets their comeuppance one day, much like life it's better to enjoy the journey instead of waiting for the destination.

Massive upswing this week. sheesh, a fair bit of swelling in the groin region. I'm going with 88.6 % now.

I think were all a little excited to see one of the most dominant reigning Premiership teams of modern football show it's wares in front of a suitably massive crowd.

Everytime the Tigers run out on to the magnificent splendour of the MCG, I think to myself...........
Football's the winner:footy:

88% with a bullet:chartingup:

I think were all a little excited to see one of the most dominant reigning Premiership teams of modern football show it's wares in front of a suitably massive crowd.

Everytime the Tigers run out on to the magnificent splendour of the MCG, I think to myself...........
Football's the winner:footy:

88% with a bullet:chartingup:

I need to leave something in the tank with finals coming up. At the rate i am glubbing at the moment, my head might be the size of a coconut by end of August.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’M RED LINING, I’M RED LINING. SOMEONE PULL ME BACK, IT’S TO EARLY TO BE THIS HIGH. AAAAGGGGHHHH

Remove this Banner Ad

Back