Conspiracy Theory The Moon Landings were REAL okay?

The Moon Landings were...

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The moon landings were 100% faked. Just look at the countless videos out there of the pure f***ery that goes on inside the iss, to the “woke” those videos are hilarious, the cgi foolery , the wires in the backround, it goes on , but the rest of the sheep - wow check out that iPad spinning around omg ..The masses have been brainwashed since day one RE space travel.
Why are there sheep in the ISS?

The moon landings were 100% faked. Just look at the countless videos out there of the pure f***ery that goes on inside the iss, to the “woke” those videos are hilarious, the cgi foolery , the wires in the backround, it goes on , but the rest of the sheep - wow check out that iPad spinning around omg ..The masses have been brainwashed since day one RE space travel.
Footage is fake, landings were real

A lot, lot easier than faking it and then keeping it a secret for the next 50 years.

Scepticism over the moon-landings veracity has abounded ever since they supposedly took-place.

All other tech has advanced considerably, but apparently this is too hard to replicate today....Who Are they trying to kid with this garbage?

The bigger problem is that each Saturn V launch cost over a billion dollars in today's money and most people and politicians don't think it's worth it with all the poverty and other social problems, but I'm hopeful Trump will make a moon landing happen in his second term.

The bigger problem is that each Saturn V launch cost over a billion dollars in today's money and most people and politicians don't think it's worth it with all the poverty and other social problems, but I'm hopeful Trump will make a moon landing happen in his second term.

Money doesn't seem to be A problem for the Fed reserve, who keep printing it like it's going out of business.

Nor does the Trillions of $$$ the U.S is in debt to China seem to bother them either, though the rhetoric & propaganda on that score is changing quite quickly....Or the trillions the Pentagon has blown in surrounding all of China, Russia & Iran with U.S military bases via Cheney's Halliburton, to make he & his stock-holders stinking filthy rich on the tax payers dime.

The Moon Landings represent the symbolic epitome & the zenith to U.S claims of exceptionalism.....It is my belief that those claims Are based upon yet more lies, falsifications & obfuscations, which Are so characteristic of much of their claims these past 50 years or so.

Scepticism over the moon-landings veracity has abounded ever since they supposedly took-place.

All other tech has advanced considerably, but apparently this is too hard to replicate today....Who Are they trying to kid with this garbage?

Space exploration has advanced as quickly as any other unless NASA is also hiding 1960s Mars rovers, International Space Stations and James Webb telescopes. Conspiracy theorists are the only ones to have ever claimed that technology has been 'lost', its all there (the vast majority of it public).

If they were faked there wouldn't be skepticism, decades ago the secret would have come out and been absolutely proved beyond doubt. It's just too great of a secret not to have. Faking it would have involved thousands of people, across many nations (many of which weren't and haven't been big fans of each other) to have had any chance of being kept hidden.

Just my two cents but I find the science behind sending three guys (and all up 24) to the moon in a tin can and getting them back alive so much simpler than the global conspiracy that would have been needed to fake the moon landings and then maintain the lie for 50+ years.

Space exploration has advanced as quickly as any other unless NASA is also hiding 1960s Mars rovers, International Space Stations and James Webb telescopes. Conspiracy theorists are the only ones to have ever claimed that technology has been 'lost', its all there (the vast majority of it public).

If they were faked there wouldn't be skepticism, decades ago the secret would have come out and been absolutely proved beyond doubt. It's just too great of a secret not to have. Faking it would have involved thousands of people, across many nations (many of which weren't and haven't been big fans of each other) to have had any chance of being kept hidden.

Just my two cents but I find the science behind sending three guys (and all up 24) to the moon in a tin can and getting them back alive so much simpler than the global conspiracy that would have been needed to fake the moon landings and then maintain the lie for 50+ years.

They've somehow managed to maintain the lie & the façade of the JFK Assassination & the veracity of the Warren Commission for over 50 years Also….People Are schooled & programmed to believe & trust in our authorities from childhood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Neil Armstrong was the first person to step onto the Moon, then who set up the camera to film him stepping out of the Lunar Module?

And when they left the Moon, who stayed back to film the Lunar Module taking off? And how did they get that film canister back to Earth?

Apparently Stanely Kubrik was such a control freak that he stowed away on Apolo 11 after claiming that "after everything I've ****ing gone through blocking this **** out, I'll be ****ed **** a ***** if a bunch of Air Force jocks are going to ruin my ****ing vision".

Either that or it was from the TV cameras that were set up and controlled from Earth, allowing (nearly) live coverage. Extended from the lander for Armstrong stepping down and left behind on a tripod for the shot of the Lunar Module taking off. It's hard to say for sure which.

Last edited:
Either that or it was from the TV cameras that were set up and controlled from Earth, allowing (nearly) live coverage. Extended from the lander for Armstrong stepping down and left behind on a tripod for the shot of the Lunar Module taking off. It's hard to say for sure which.

and exactly how was a lonesome & abandoned camera, responsible for televising the pod-take off from the moon - & relying that vision back to earth - possible pray tell?

Back