Conspiracy Theory The Moon Landings were REAL okay?

The Moon Landings were...

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree.
Short answer is that they faked the moon landings. It served as a good distraction from
the globalist takeover of SE Asia. It was good (fake) propaganda for the U.S. military too,
the purported 'astronauts' having been all ex-Korean War, USAF pilots.
It made everyone optimistic and hopeful. But it was a lie.
To the uneducated unwashed masses such as yourself and others, yes you have been hoodwinked.
For those of us "In the Know" however, those of us trusted with such knowledge, we know what really happened.

Nixon phones the Astronauts from a landline yet I struggle to get clear reception in my kitchen!

Moon landing happened but in Fox studios

Serious answer: with enough transmitting power and an adequate line of sight, you can communicate over any distance.

You do know we discovered how to use radio as a communication medium back in the 19th century? It wasn't that complicated a process in the 1960s

Well then....I guess that's all it took in order to land a module on the moon & then have it rendezvous with the mother-ship in orbit for the return voyage home!o_O….Oh Lordy!

That s**t was simply un-possible back then.

Well then....I guess that's all it took in order to land a module on the moon & then have it rendezvous with the mother-ship in orbit for the return voyage home!o_O….Oh Lordy!

That s**t was simply un-possible back then.
How can you be so certain? Russia Today would be all over it if the moon landings were faked. What about these that observed the mission?
1D8C986A-4487-465D-864E-50FF178137A7.jpeg

You tell me....I’m open to the moon landings being a hoax but so far no one has been able to prove it.

You can't prove a negative supposition.

All truthers are saying is that all the conditions & basic science/technology necessary for the Moon landings to happen in 1969, can't be met.

https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/

This is a great read for those interested.
The author also delves into other 'happenings' in his other works. The article he wrote the day after 9/11 occurred is rather thought provoking
TL;DR "There is, therefore, no way for the modern scientific community to determine whether all of that fancy 1960s technology was even close to being functional or whether it was all for show." Ahem, Mythbusters proved it all true, that's enough for me!

https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/

This is a great read for those interested.
The author also delves into other 'happenings' in his other works. The article he wrote the day after 9/11 occurred is rather thought provoking

It's just the same old arguments, best summed up as 'I don't understand how they could have done it, so I'm saying it's impossible. No, I don't want to read anything written by so-called expert technicians who claimed to be there, or any of today's experts in the field.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t people still believe NASA is real...Lolol.....2024 we're going back to the moon soon to be 2028.

American exceptionalism man…..It allows them to do things beyond the range of the normal human…..Beyond reason even…..You're just Sooooo cynical.;)

I really need a Bulgarian translator to confirm if this is legit/context. Turn on captions to see what mean

Last edited:
It's just the same old arguments, best summed up as 'I don't understand how they could have done it, so I'm saying it's impossible. No, I don't want to read anything written by so-called expert technicians who claimed to be there, or any of today's experts in the field.'
They've watched it on Youtube so it must be true :drunk:

How could anyone this small walk on the Moon - absolute rubbish.

View attachment 833938

I'm a Sanders man myself....Sorry to disappoint your stereotype.

However, Trump & Moon Landings do make for very-good match-up, I'll grant you....They're both full of Bollocks.

One day I’m going to do a list of all the conspiracies and assign a percentage to signify whether I think it happened or not.
Moon Landing 65% it happened to 35% it was a hoax

The moon landings were 100% faked. Just look at the countless videos out there of the pure f***ery that goes on inside the iss, to the “woke” those videos are hilarious, the cgi foolery , the wires in the backround, it goes on , but the rest of the sheep - wow check out that iPad spinning around omg ..The masses have been brainwashed since day one RE space travel.

Back