Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Once again...
Motlop, Caddy don't perform when we need them in the biggest games.
Mackie not only shits himself in the back line but somehow manages to seem disinterested at the same time for the last 4 final series.
Chris Scott goes Crazy Vossy again in the most important games of the year.
Not to mention the same old thing of not being able to get the team up after a week off or being able to stop a serious run of momentum.
Hope you people realise nothing will ever change with these same people, I just hope our strength of denial can go to a new level

• Banned
Don't bother. Very few on here want to listen.
I know. Apparently Mackies been best on ground every time you criticise him.
Caddy is a "bull" no matter how he performs.
Doesn't matter that CS can't fix the same glaring problems since 2012 it's never he's fault. What's he's job then ?

harsh on Caddy. i thought he was good this year until he got injured, then never returned with the same intensity. Onwards and upwards for him next year

• Banned
harsh on Caddy. i thought he was good this year until he got injured, then never returned with the same intensity. Onwards and upwards for him next year
We needed him tonight. As well as final series 13 & 14. I'm sure things will change...
Kinda the point of the thread

• Banned
Not trying to be extra harsh on the club BTW just saying of certain people don't perform twice, history generally shows it's very unlikely they will next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back