Education & Reference The most interesting people on BigFooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically, there's a few people on BigFooty (more than a few, as I begin to read boards I've never stumbled across) who I am always hoping will post stories of their exploits, whether they are travel related, or work related, or anything involved with their lives.

I thought this could become somewhat of a "story-time" thread, but firstly, who are the people on BigFooty, whether it's on GD or any other board, who you feel like could pop up with a story that would blow you away at any time?

Personally, I always find Herne Hill Hammer interesting. Trying to piece together his employment history is difficult and yet I feel like he'd have stories for days about working in prisons, etc.

DawOfPromotion has a knack for telling stories and the vast majority of his posts are informative, if not a little vague & slightly secretive.

I read every post Gough makes in full. Don't know why, but I just do.

Others include Malifice blackcat (although I can't make sense of his posts the majority of the time) and the late fairdinkum.

So who's posts do you enjoy the most, and who do you wish would drop stories from their lives on the board?

Poseidon and Caesar are characters I find interesting.

Caesar seems to have a bottomless pit of knowledge. Poseidon is someone whose posts I always enjoy reading too, his sense of humour is good.

I enjoy reading your posts Flawed Genius.

grizzlym is the best story teller though.

Oh and Jimmy1992 is someone who I could easily get along with I think. Seems like a ripper bloke.

I forgot someone! I forgot woopedazz. I love reading their posts. Love it. Don't even know why.

Agree that Caesar seems to be able to carry a tune on any topic that this board can throw at him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

skilts and Teffy both have very interesting worldviews, I very much enjoy reading their posts when they're not being cranky old men.

ralphmalph is someone I wish would post a lot more.

There are countless posters who make me want to click on a thread when I see they were the last to reply.

linked doesn't work. at least not for me anyway.
It's on the Veterans Board, which you only get access to after 4 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back