Education & Reference The most interesting people on BigFooty

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the crime board, always interesting stories there.

Power Raid has always captured my attention when I am perusing non football related boards. Seems like a guy I could have a beer with and literally not say a word as I would just be listening to his stories all night.

I love the crime board, always interesting stories there.

Power Raid has always captured my attention when I am perusing non football related boards. Seems like a guy I could have a beer with and literally not say a word as I would just be listening to his stories all night.

Also had a very memorable DP years ago.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will create a list of the most interesting posters to read on BF. Apologies in advance to those that didn't make the cut (some of you I still like).
  • Sweet Jesus
  • Always Ballin
  • cannot
  • Kidd Vicious
  • MaddAdam
VineyisLord and igonvalue were on the list until they were banned.

I will create a list of the most interesting posters to read on BF. Apologies in advance to those that didn't make the cut (some of you I still like).
  • Sweet Jesus
  • Always Ballin
  • cannot
  • Kidd Vicious
  • MaddAdam
VineyisLord and igonvalue were on the list until they were banned.

Igonvalue was a superb poster. Incredibly intelligent, knew his history and facts and could succinctly get his point across. What got him banned?

He certainly made fools of quite a few of the SRP regulars including mods so maybe that was it.

Igonvalue was a superb poster. Incredibly intelligent, knew his history and facts and could succinctly get his point across. What got him banned?

He certainly made fools of quite a few of the SRP regulars including mods so maybe that was it.
Nah, as much I hate to admit it, he deserved his ban.

He started making comments about Luke Shuey's deceased sister.

I've previously wondered what certain BigFooty posters are like in real life, like is what you see what you get or are they ripper blokes, socially ******ed, clinically dangerous etc. away from the keyboard...

A lot of the TLC crew have met up - almost all of them are champions; Syd just can't hold his Malibu and lemonades.

I regret never seeing Shell naked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back