The most outrages event u have done in association with the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing as it was after the announcement of the merger, I will count this one.

Sitting on the cricket pitch at the gabba drinking champagne straight from the bottle, with other players and supporters after Vossy won the Brownlow in 96. I think it was somewhere around 2 in the morning, but the social club put on so much free champers after he won that I can never be sure.

I got so s**t-faced at the social club one night that when I was leaving I not only fell down the first flight of stairs, but when I got up to go down the second, I tripped and fell arse over tit down the second flight ..... right to the feet of Lethal and Starcevic who were standing at the bottom.

I didn't have the nerve to say anything to Lethal after that ....

------------------
Anyway, that's what I reckon ........

mud n blood

actually blackys_chick - make it about 3 or 4 seasons before you can enter that one!!! Otherwise you would have been a very naughty girl wouldn't you!

More than I will reveal in public with minors around Lukester! Don't want to get myself introuble with the internet police - or their parents for that matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danni
You are going to have to tell me about that stiletto incident sometime in chat, sounds interesting, were you on the vino then, or was he just being a pain in the arse.

------------------
Mantis

ill air my laundry-sneaking into a players room(a close friend)with a friend of mine,ordering piss from the bar downstairs,room service knocking on the door and delivering it(not quietly)getting trashed only to think we made a clena getaway when waiting for the elevator it opens and we find lynchy and leethal and officials with us in the elevator.once we landed on the bottom floor max kennedy chasing us around the corner saying come back and have a drink

One day a friend & I after training at the Gabbawent into the players bar & then we found that we were being kicked out but no one knew we were in there & when they come to look for us we just jumped up & over the kitchen bench ( That is one very high bench!)
we both landed on the floor with a crash only for me to find a wooden spoon on the floor. I was trying not to laugh & Kept it in til they left & then i said to my friend
"I wonder where this will be going this year"
this was a couple of weeks into the 1999 season. Just after we had got the wooden spoon!

roflmao-that takes the cake(pardon the pun)did u get the spoon signed?nothing better than a souvenir for your troubles.i suffer from poor circulation and always have ice cold feet and have a pair of very long lions socks,all i need is a suspender belt in matching colors and ill be happy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back