Sydneyfan

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2000
Brisbanópolis
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S’roos, Brisbane Lions, N Syd Bears
I was just wondering which NBL team everyone goes for (i apologise if this has been done before).

I go for the Sydney Kings, undoubtedly a team most people o Bigfooty would hate ;), we're always got a good team on paper but have never really done anything with it!

Also have a soft spot for the West Sydney Razorbacks.

Originally posted by The Hippie
I'm a Titans man. Followed the Nth Melb Giants before the merge.(Now there's a shock, being a Roos fan) :p :D

I'm a Wildcat fan Hippster - WA boy obviously, I've played against most of them and Slim Shady (aka J. Harvey) is a mate of mine, but I have got alot of time for the Titans, a tough nut to crack! - a bit like the Roos..:D

Originally posted by jod23
I go for the greatest NBL team of all time of course! The Mighty Perth Wildcats!!

Go Wildcats!!

Jod, how many times do I have to tell you. The 36ers are the greatest NBL team of all time not the Wildcats. Make sure you get it right next time.:D

Originally posted by Shermanator

I'm a Wildcat fan Hippster - WA boy obviously, I've played against most of them and Slim Shady (aka J. Harvey) is a mate of mine, but I have got alot of time for the Titans, a tough nut to crack! - a bit like the Roos..:D

So your a WA boy but your a Roos fan??

Originally posted by jod23

So your a WA boy but your a Roos fan??

Yeah Jod, I followed the Roos back in the Glendening, Krakouer era and never changed when the Eagles came in. I'm a very passionate Roo, but equally passionate for the (Wild) Cats.

Most of my family changed when the Eagles came in - so I have a soft spot for them. :)

Originally posted by Shermanator

Yeah Jod, I followed the Roos back in the Glendening, Krakouer era and never changed when the Eagles came in. I'm a very passionate Roo, but equally passionate for the (Wild) Cats.

Most of my family changed when the Eagles came in - so I have a soft spot for them. :)

A soft spot huh ok we can be friends :D

I support my hometown teams, the Canberra Cannons in the NBL, and the Capitals in the WNBL. I fully expect the wooden spoon in the NBL and Championship to return home in the WNBL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on the clubs finances and the imports they bring in. The Cannons have gone into liquidation twice in the last three years, and since 1989 when they last won the championship, they have been unable to attract the players that will win them another ring. The 90's were a sad decline for the oldest and proudest club in the NBL, but things are looking up.

sydney sydney sydney ~~~~ oi oi oi..

ahh... frickin aust olympic team hijacked our chant... haha..

sydneyfan, i would prefer if the kings returned to the Ent Cent to play games...

the superdome is too big.. and hard to fill... lack of atmosphere..

i'd prefer the ent cent, right in the middle of the city.. easy to get to, easy car parking... easy access to good food...
and alot louder.... damn...

Yeah, coxon

The Entertainment Centre's great for atmosphere and being in the centre of the city, it's easy to get to and to go to other places in the city after the match.

I've been to the SuperDome and it's pretty good but it's always better to be in a full stadium than a half-filled stadium.

I'm a Titan's fan too.

I was always a North Melbourne Giants before the mergers.

Still, it would have been magnificent to support the mighty St Kilda Saints. If only they were still in the competition.

:(

They're only really 3 sports that im really into - AFL, NBA, NHL.
I do like the NBL and follow the Titans but I dont go to any games.

I used to go for the Giants and South-east, Melbourne.
But they merged and I followed the Titans!

Back