MRP / Trib. The MRP chook lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder how much we had to pay the neurosurgeon
Nada nil ziltch.
portrait-lion-doctor-cap-stethoscope-260nw-1696138216.jpg

Brian Taylor absolutely crucified Berry in the commentary on the night. It was disgusting and he should apologise. Most disgraceful comments I have ever heard from a commentator. Wouldn’t have even commented if had been a Collingwood player doing that.
He said something along the lines of Jarrod Berry won't be speaking to us and we all know why. Or words to that effect.

Taylor was a guy who used to go out there and smash other players in the face.

Hypocrite and applause junkie who has no place making comments on anything. Plus he's an incompetent broadcaster as well.

Nothing. It was just Chris Fagan is one of these.
classic-glasses-and-mustache-disguise-on-white-background-picture-id173507466

Explains why the surgeon referred to berry several times as 'my son"

In other words Christian didn't get remotely close to doing his job properly.
In other other words, are they saying that Oliver isn't a reasonable player? ;) :)

a reasonable player would not regard the contact as imprudent

judging by how he carried on... he regarded it as a cheap way of getting a bloke who was absolutely belting him back, in a dickhead-ish way.

In other words Christian didn't get remotely close to doing his job properly.
As usual.

I maintain that he laid the charge based on the Fox commentary and Oliver's hissy fit at the time.

Christian bends with the wind and has no integrity at all in a matter like this.

Get rid of him!

On a serious note with Michael Christian the guy needs help. AFL needs to put in 2 other people ( if michael christian still doing the job) to create 3 people so different opinions can be thrown about and not just a sole opinion as is now. Majority rules decision with 3 people on board for the penalty.
OR just get rid of Christian and bring someone new in.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In other other words, are they saying that Oliver isn't a reasonable player? ;) :)

judging by how he carried on... he regarded it as a cheap way of getting a bloke who was absolutely belting him back, in a dickhead-ish way.

I think they are saying the way Oliver made a big deal out of nothing was unreasonable.

Especially when it was Oliver that 100% went after Berry.

Maybe they actually thought the wrong guy got cited.

Common sense has prevailed.....pity we had spend money ( that we really don't have) on a legal challenge that should never have occurred in the first place

Hey so glad he got off. Oliver made me sick the way he sooked it up with his red face screaming. I woulda smashed him in the side of the head if he'd brought it to me like that. Honestly what did he expect? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Justice done but jeez AFL counsel was really out for Berry’s blood with his submission😡
The submissions by the afl's Pane was nothing short but embarrassing and were baselss and without merit. Lane clearly has no clue and obviously has no feel for the game or what its like to wrestle someone including when they were a kid.

Brian Taylor absolutely crucified Berry in the commentary on the night. It was disgusting and he should apologise. Most disgraceful comments I have ever heard from a commentator. Wouldn’t have even commented if had been a Collingwood player doing that.
I thought Ralph and Lyon were bad, but Jordan Lewis is the one that riled me up the most - what a entitled flog calling into account Jerry's character. Who has annointed Lewis the self-appointed higher authority within the afl? No doubt appointments by Essendon to there coaching panels, AA selector think etc are elevating his opinion of himself but he's unbearable and changing a lot like Wheately did years ago. Can't stand him. Its actually astounding that he takes himself so seriously based off what exactly. Aside from being a pro footballer, what credibility does he actually have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back