MRP / Trib. The MRP chook lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

If Jerry gets off can Hardwick appeal for a re-reinstatement of the penalty? ;)

He's Jerry now?

jerry-seinfeld-nope.gif

I daresay the team understand it's out of their control, and are focused on Friday's match. We and the media are probably giving it far more attention than the team have, and rightly so. Berry had an absolutely stand out game, and is always a quality player, but we played the Tigers without Rayner and Big O, and the Demons without Big O and Daniher. We have depth in our team and we seem to relish a bit of adversity, so either way I don't think it impacts the outcome of the game. I certainly won't be sitting here if we lose saying 'wouldn't have gone down that way if Berry was in'

1663053747141.png

1663053767818.png

I don't see the relevance. The Brisbane Lions are not the MRO and Oliver has not been charged with anything. We can make whatever claims we want. I love it. Acting like we are raising something that wasn't caught on camera and that the MRO didn't have an opportunity to charge Oliver over his conduct.

Character witness alert: Luke Hodge will be relied upon by the Lions.

Hodge's written statement says Berry a player of "outstanding character and integrity" and "definitely a person who wouldn't intentionally do what he's been charged with".

Hodge being dialled up now.

Character witness alert: Luke Hodge will be relied upon by the Lions.

Hodge's written statement says Berry a player of "outstanding character and integrity" and "definitely a person who wouldn't intentionally do what he's been charged with".

Hodge being dialled up now.

Fk we have called in the big guns. Good bloke is going to get our boy off!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No immediate or ongoing treatment yet it's worth a suspension?

Sounds like the contact was even less than a poke in the eye

Did he get suspended for attempting to eye gouge?

He wasn't charged with eye gouging. They can get him for unreasonable and unnecessary contact to the eye region.

Jarrod Berry is now giving evidence.

"I felt like I was under threat ... my intentions were to get him off me by pushing him or grabbing and pulling him off me. I was in quite a vulnerable position."

a bit nervous about the.. finicky aspects of all this lawyering. Arguing self defence, but not arguing what Clayton did was bad enough to defend himself?

Berry showing the ring finger on his left hand to the Tribunal, which he says has been dislocated more than 100 times.

He shows it to the Tribunal.

To be honest, it looks dislocated right now. He isn't lying.

a bit nervous about the.. finicky aspects of all this lawyering. Arguing self defence, but not arguing what Clayton did was bad enough to defend himself?

I think we are trying to keep our narrative simple to make the Tribunal's decision simple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back