Werewolf The Multi-Wolf Awakens

Remove this Banner Ad

Goddamn that was tough. I cannot believe sausageroll voted me last minute - I suspected it all along - I even posted in my PM that I would seriously lol if ND or SR changed last minute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at least I got it right. I tried village I tried. Well played OES. Thanks for the game all
You too mate. Like I already said, one of the more exciting last days i've ever seen.

BigJoeD_ probably no shot but dead PM please? I need an ego boost.

Goddamn that was tough. I cannot believe sausageroll voted me last minute - I suspected it all along - I even posted in my PM that I would seriously lol if ND or SR changed last minute.
You threw yourself under the bus with the long post. You should have just replied in Italian. I tried...at least it was interesting at the end

You threw yourself under the bus with the long post. You should have just replied in Italian. I tried...at least it was interesting at the end
I should have shut up. But I'll take it. i thought I was no chance to win this but when Dennis was modkilled I felt a slim chance.

When you threw the he didn't comment on Dennis being mod killed, I litterally called you a mofo

sigh I'm WOG definitely :(
Mate, at least you were active and not a loose cannon. Bloody hell, I thought I'd make the last day interesting and lynch BRAB - certainly earnt that win with my fnal day and still nearly choked with some dumb posts including my "victory" post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back