Werewolf The Multi-Wolf Batch

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay now I’ve had my mental breakdown I’m going to watch Carlton s**t the bed.

Flogstradamus right here. Gee whiz.

Hey dank420_ before you do can you tell me how many times Dero asked to seer his balls? Lol

Bagggggggggggerdsdssddsd!!!!!

Sorry guys last post o promise.

Greetings Mafia.

Firstly an apology for getting the godfather lynched. While it was 100% truthful we seered him night one, our night two missed kill was on Genghis. We were actually hoping he was a villager because Dingster's case was 100% circumstantial and appeared to have forgotten that Dank led the lynch effort on Dero. Was just a case of letting the village fill in the blanks. Our bad.

We've run the numbers and our best hope of avoiding a village win from here is for us to hit Dingster (wave) and encourage you to hit Barry (again).

Let not our previous accidental animosity get in the way of that which unites us (excessive body hair and a hatred of villagers).

Greetings Mafia.

Firstly an apology for getting the godfather lynched. While it was 100% truthful we seered him night one, our night two missed kill was on Genghis. We were actually hoping he was a villager because Dingster's case was 100% circumstantial and appeared to have forgotten that Dank led the lynch effort on Dero. Was just a case of letting the village fill in the blanks. Our bad.

We've run the numbers and our best hope of avoiding a village win from here is for us to hit Dingster (wave) and encourage you to hit Barry (again).

Let not our previous accidental animosity get in the way of that which unites us (excessive body hair and a hatred of villagers).
And leave you with the only night immune player left and a numbers advantage? You must be having a laugh.

Hey, is your fridge running?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where everyone at? Or not turning up like West Coast...

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've been sporadically having a look... waiting on a couple of guys in particular to open their mouths, as well as hoping for rain so North v Dogs isn't a round 2 repeat.

Well literally nobody because hes evil right??

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He was my vote for yesterday but I swallowed Zerg saying he was cub. Now it's more likely OES is so the question there is what's the gamble. There's a few that stand out, IMS and raskol for two. The former voted for me instead of porps the phase she was lynched and didn't vote yesterday IIRC.

He was my vote for yesterday but I swallowed Zerg saying he was cub. Now it's more likely OES is so the question there is what's the gamble. There's a few that stand out, IMS and raskol for two. The former voted for me instead of porps the phase she was lynched and didn't vote yesterday IIRC.
If it helps, this is my takeaway from the last couple of days...

LiterallyNoboy, myself, Dingster and Zerg voted Dank, who flipped Godfather. ND, yourself, Dank and Smeg Head voted LN. raskol also voted LN but his vote wasn't counted. It would have been an incredibly risky play for any wolves to vote for LN to tie up the vote let alone push it ahead so I'm happy to call you, ND and raskol villagers. That leaves the two remaining wolves as Ding, myself, LN, IMS, Fridge.

It also would have been very risky for Zerg to name a wolf among his kill targets for mafia the other night. The names he didn't mention (of those still alive) were ND, rask and Fridge. Fridge is the only new name so that leaves Ding, myself, LN and IMS.

The Beta has been elevated to Alpha and Dingster was seered by boncer as a villager while all night immune players were still alive. That leaves myself, LN and IMS.

I'm the false seer (surprise!).

My best guess at this stage is that LN was fishing for votes and when that didn't work, Zerg claimed cub.

So that leaves Itsmyshow as Beta, which fits your observation about yesterday's votes.

SM

My seers FWIW

N1 - NinjaSwan seered as doc, flipped flog
N2 - omgfridge seered as wolf; wolf was Zerg
N3 - jmoo wan seered as villager; flipped as SK
N4 - The Filth Wizard seered as flogs; they're all dead
N5 - ZergMinion seered as thug; flipped as wolf
N6 - LiterallyNobody seered as villager....
N7 - raskolnivov seered as cub

Chippy hit me N2 so he joined my PM

My seers FWIW

N1 - NinjaSwan seered as doc, flipped flog
N2 - omgfridge seered as wolf; wolf was Zerg
N3 - jmoo wan seered as villager; flipped as SK
N4 - The Filth Wizard seered as flogs; they're all dead
N5 - ZergMinion seered as thug; flipped as wolf
N6 - LiterallyNobody seered as villager....
N7 - raskolnivov seered as cub

Chippy hit me N2 so he joined my PM

Yep, I'm going to vote IMS too, the narrative fits on both days.

I also note you seered LN as a villager which guarantees he is one of the last two evil. I assume cub but I won't quite rule him out as Beta... he's been increasingly "escalated" this weekend.

SM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back