Werewolf The Multi-Wolf Batch

Remove this Banner Ad

IMS following known good. SM

I wouldn't count this because it's after 4.30, but it has no bearing on the result.

Itsmyshow (Villager) lynched.

Try and get actions in by 5.30 if we can please.

Thought he was cub. Admittedly hadn't run numbers on if 2 kills meant we lost.

How was ND cleared?

I didn't think he was cleared but I will admit I thought he was a flog for the early part of the game until I just realised all were dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Filth Wizard, vote Dingster in the next phase. Dero seered him as villager, not boncer. I apologise.

Dingster then LiterallyNobody in that order.

Peace out and Dead PM when the time comes thanks SM
Zerg voted for me twice during the game. I'm a villager. I think Rask is too. ND a good shout if we're leaving OES.

My bad. It's Fridge as the other wolf. SM

Is an interesting one, trying to lynch the alleged cub didn't help him. I'm starting to think your first vote is right though, he's been eking through and I recall an early vote on him I made as a joke he didn't like. Just enough to survive, although the same can be said for rask.

Is an interesting one, trying to lynch the alleged cub didn't help him. I'm starting to think your first vote is right though, he's been eking through and I recall an early vote on him I made as a joke he didn't like. Just enough to survive, although the same can be said for rask.
The reason I switched was Baz's logic on the votes the other day. ND voted wolf. I think Rask is village. That leaves Fridge and you.

The reason I switched was Baz's logic on the votes the other day. ND voted wolf. I think Rask is village. That leaves Fridge and you.

ND has voted you and Barry in this game too, he voted only OES last night (after Dank had been outed). I guess fridge voted him last phase, so the question is are these blokes trying to push the cub vote. Can't rule either out.

ND has voted you and Barry in this game too, he voted only OES last night (after Dank had been outed). I guess fridge voted him last phase, so the question is are these blokes trying to push the cub vote. Can't rule either out.
So we roll on ND?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back