Werewolf The Multi-Wolf Strikes Back

Remove this Banner Ad

Roo2Macca (Seer) killed by Mafia

Get your votes in!
Sorry but shouldn't that be "seer?" Like me?

Oooohhhoooooooo and all that dead campaigner crap

Sorry but shouldn't that be "seer?" Like me?

Oooohhhoooooooo and all that dead campaigner crap
Once both are dead I can reveal the truth, much like when both the seer and false seer are dead you can reveal the truth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once both are dead I can reveal the truth, much like when both the seer and false seer are dead you can reveal the truth.
So was I the real seer or the fake? Or you can't reveal that?

So was I the real seer or the fake? Or you can't reveal that?

You were both real, it's rule set 2. You were doing so well with your deducing earlier lol..

You were both real, it's rule set 2. You were doing so well with your deducing earlier lol..
I know. I was just being facetious. I didn't actually think you'd admit the rule set in the thread. Anyway I'm off now. Was just curious with roo getting called the seer and me not that's all.

I know. I was just being facetious. I didn't actually think you'd admit the rule set in the thread. Anyway I'm off now. Was just curious with roo getting called the seer and me not that's all.

People with roles specific to certain rule sets have died, it was pretty obvious which role set we were using. We've had two cupids die, but Role set 3 only has one seer, what else was I meant to list him as to keep it vague?

I dunno. Meatball and pie4life have played very different games and I know one of them is the godfather. But it's also been a long weekend so that explains variations in the game. I doubt meatball is the mastermind soooo pie4life.

I dunno. Meatball and pie4life have played very different games and I know one of them is the godfather. But it's also been a long weekend so that explains variations in the game. I doubt meatball is the mastermind soooo pie4life.

I actually think you're the Godfather. Unless I've missed anything, which is likely. I remember a mention of you being evil. So Wise Guy Sam SM

Worth pointing out I wasn't online yesterday afternoon (celebrating @ the footy then a few beers afterwards) so couldn't have submitted a night action. Looks like the night phase was a pretty small window.

Worth pointing out I wasn't online yesterday afternoon (celebrating @ the footy then a few beers afterwards) so couldn't have submitted a night action. Looks like the night phase was a pretty small window.

Worth pointing out that morganashlee and I both voted for you following said game. I'm sure you can draw your own conclusions ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back