The murder of Gary Abdallah

Remove this Banner Ad

Do I have legislation from the future or has nobody read Chapter 7A of the current Criminal Procedure Act?

I doubt many of us, myself included, are well versed in the reading the legislation around retrials and tainted acquittal . I just looked at it than and there a couple of points you may be trying to make. Would you like to make it?

I doubt many of us, myself included, are well versed in the reading the legislation around retrials and tainted acquittal . I just looked at it than and there a couple of points you may be trying to make. Would you like to make it?

I can make no specific points on this matter, as I have read materials which others do not have access to.

The OP was suggesting that double jeopardy has not been rescinded, and linking it to suggestions from his "sources" that it was essentially to maintain a cover-up. I find that somewhat confusing given this chapter, which was introduced some time ago.

In light of the Walsh St thread lets discuss the Abdullah death in here
It goes something like this: Crooks are good, honest citizens and police are all lying murderers. He was murdered because a crook said he was murdered.

It goes something like this: Crooks are good, honest citizens and police are all lying murderers. He was murdered because a crook said he was murdered.

Do you know anything about the case?

He was executed.

Has Lockwood ( or another) been retried and I missed it?

Lockwood left the police force, took up a job as a locksmith, then moved to the Northern Territory where he was arrested and charged with supplying psuedoephedrine to manufacture ice.

He was bailed, skipped bail and went on the run, was apprehended, and babbled like a little baby when he was sentenced to prison for 8 months.

Typical piss weak coward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back