Music The music thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess a few of us still haunt op-shops looking for bargains on CD and LP. There are certain records you always come across - Neil Diamond, Babs, Meatloaf, ELO etc.

But it never ceases to amaze me how often I come across 10CC records - usually mint - for 50 cents!

Kids - as someone used to say - do yourselves a favour, flip the coin and indulge in peak 1970s rock-pop indulgence on your new turntables.

The Original Soundtrack is just about perfect...One Night In Paris spilling into I'm Not In Love rumbling into the dry funk of Blackmail...

For the oldies - this is great storytelling in creating the masterpiece...

Last edited:

I guess a few of us still haunt op-shops looking for bargains on CD and LP. There are certain records you always come across - Neil Diamond, Babs, Meatloaf, ELO etc.

But it never ceases to amaze me how often I come across 10CC records - usually mint - for 50 cents!

Kids - as someone used to say - do yourselves a favour, flip the coin and indulge in peak 1970s rock-pop indulgence on your new turntables.

The Original Soundtrack is just about perfect...One Night In Paris spilling into I'm Not In Love rumbling into the dry funk of Blackmail...

For the oldies - this is great storytelling in creating the masterpiece...

one of those closet classics :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back