Music The music thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember Dion from the early 60s, the Wanderer; Runaround Sue; Abraham, Martin, and John

he's got some new ones out with all star guests. Very bluesy. :thumbsu:

Love his work.......below is one of my favourites..a Doc Pomus song....

Dion...King of the New York streets

Last edited:
Love it when rock has that roll to it :thumbsu:

One the best concerts I ever went to was a Beach Boys one. The entire arena, all the way up to the rafters was on its feet boogying to that old rock and roll. Ricky Nelson had a similar show.

Damn, another gone. Charlie Daniels
one of a handful of country type performers I got into during college. First line of Long Haired Country Boy kind of summed it up ;) and No, I am not a Southerner, nor a country boy, I'm pure suburban white punk :)

and of course

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have one of Ted Nugent's songs in my collection..(Stranglehold)....problem is, every time I hear it I remember what a total a-hole he is.

He's as mad as a cut snake...

..........played a mean guitar i guess.

A sad day after a difficult life....a beautiful touch on his guitar....

Oh well.....

I cant help about the shape I'm in,, I can't sing, I aint pretty and my legs are thin....

but, dont ask me what I think of you

I might not give the answer that you want me to....

So many times...so many....that I have chilled out to this song and taken in the beauty around me.

RIP

Last edited:
I have one of Ted Nugent's songs in my collection..(Stranglehold)....problem is, every time I hear it I remember what a total a-hole he is.

He's as mad as a cut snake...

..........played a mean guitar i guess.

Great song. From memory Randy Couture used it as his intro music - perfectly appropriate.

He was on Rogan a couple of years ago. He's nowhere near the lunatic he sometimes pretends he is. Was actually pretty interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back