Ghost/Paranormal The Mystery of Elisa Lam

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool, i have a friend who is an actor, i spoke to him about the case and he watched the video.
His first response was he could do a better job of portraying a manic episode than that, then he asked if there was footage of her in the manic state from any other camera's, i said not that i know of, he said lucky it happened right there where a camera was then..

Oh, the reddit post, perhaps the author should watch the film rather than suggest super human strength as the lid wasnt closed, sloppy work for such detailed analysis.

I'll stick to my theory thanks.

Right.

So you'll ignore all evidence.

To craft your own version of events.

Got it.

Right.

So you'll ignore all evidence.

To craft your own version of events.

Got it.
Not at all, just putting forward that acting out a psychotic episode isnt hard and that despite this hotels chequered past, there seems to be only 1 camera which has picked up her psychotic episode. Surely there are other camera's considering or is it just luck that it happened right in front of this one because without it there would be nothing to support the theory.
Thats probably just another coincidence in the string though right.
Thats one hell of a string.

Not at all, just putting forward that acting out a psychotic episode isnt hard and that despite this hotels chequered past, there seems to be only 1 camera which has picked up her psychotic episode. Surely there are other camera's considering or is it just luck that it happened right in front of this one because without it there would be nothing to support the theory.
Thats probably just another coincidence in the string though right.
Thats one hell of a string.

If you go looking to create a storyline, then you'll create one.

Coincidences do occur in life, with billions of people on the planet, there's going to be some like this. Weird yes, unsolved mystery no.

Watch the Netflix show, despite it's flaws it does a reasonable job of covering off most of the stuff you're hung up on. There's much more interesting and unsolved mysteries out there.

If you go looking to create a storyline, then you'll create one.

Coincidences do occur in life, with billions of people on the planet, there's going to be some like this. Weird yes, unsolved mystery no.

Watch the Netflix show, despite it's flaws it does a reasonable job of covering off most of the stuff you're hung up on. There's much more interesting and unsolved mysteries out there.

Ive watched it, thats where i noticed the lack of time and date stamps of the blog posts which could help line up the content with when it happened on the time line.
For all we know some of the more negative content could have been posted 6 or 12 months prior to the supposed events in LA. In the absence of those times and dates it is as though they want you to just accept it all happened at that time, why?
If it did coincide with the events why not offer that to support the theory, its abscence encourages doubt for anyone prepared to look beyond whats being presented.
Considering the extent of which theyve gone to present the official story and the weight placed on her online activity with regards to mental state, adding time stamps would seem an easy excercise.
Unless it detracted from said story..
Problem is, its easy to act manic, its not as easy to doctor online activity due to the digital fingerprint.
I know you posted what im replying to at 10:54am on 8/4/2021, try changing that.

Last edited:
Ive watched it, thats where i noticed the lack of time and date stamps of the blog posts which could help line up the content with when it happened on the time line.
For all we know some of the more negative content could have been posted 6 or 12 months prior to the supposed events in LA. In the absence of those times and dates it is as though they want you to just accept it all happened at that time, why?
If it did coincide with the events why not offer that to support the theory, its abscence encourages doubt for anyone prepared to look beyond whats being presented.
Considering the extent of which theyve gone to present the official story and the weight placed on her online activity with regards to mental state, adding time stamps would seem an easy excercise.
Unless it detracted from said story..
Problem is, its easy to act manic, its not as easy to doctor online activity due to the digital fingerprint.
I know you posted what im replying to at 10:54am on 8/4/2021, try changing that.

You're looking for a mystery that's not there.

Instead of focusing on the absolute mountain of evidence that is there to validate the official version of events, you're focusing on the minutiae in order to discredit that, to come to a bizarrely complex explanation.

The simple explanation is that someone with diagnosed bipolar, who wasn't taking appropriate medication, had a psychotic episode and climbed in to a water tank. They did it in a hotel with insufficient security cameras, that had a history of tragedy, which makes it weird, but not nefarious.

You're looking for a mystery that's not there.

Instead of focusing on the absolute mountain of evidence that is there to validate the official version of events, you're focusing on the minutiae in order to discredit that, to come to a bizarrely complex explanation.

The simple explanation is that someone with diagnosed bipolar, who wasn't taking appropriate medication, had a psychotic episode and climbed in to a water tank. They did it in a hotel with insufficient security cameras, that had a history of tragedy, which makes it weird, but not nefarious.
And youre basing all that on the findings of an autopsy which just happened to have amendments made to it with regards to cause of death. Now whilst im sure there are plenty of examples of amendments made to autopsies, getting cause of death wrong is worrying considering thats the whole reason for having one in cases where a clear COD is not obvious.
Must just be another coincidence then, add that to the string yeah..lol

You can attempt to discredit my opinion all you like and claim that im looking for things that arent there, but every one of the anomolies ive pointed out are there, there is no explination for many of them and whilst independantly they may seem trivial, together they paint a picture which is too coincidental to ignore unless your happy to be spoon fed what to think.

Now, if youre happy to accept the OS as fact then thats fine, i respect that as youre opinion, but dont think for a minute your repeated attempts to change mine will gain any traction.

And youre basing all that on the findings of an autopsy which just happened to have amendments made to it with regards to cause of death. Now whilst im sure there are plenty of examples of amendments made to autopsies, getting cause of death wrong is worrying considering thats the whole reason for having one in cases where a clear COD is not obvious.
Must just be another coincidence then, add that to the string yeah..lol

You can attempt to discredit my opinion all you like and claim that im looking for things that arent there, but every one of the anomolies ive pointed out are there, there is no explination for many of them and whilst independantly they may seem trivial, together they paint a picture which is too coincidental to ignore unless your happy to be spoon fed what to think.

Now, if youre happy to accept the OS as fact then thats fine, i respect that as youre opinion, but dont think for a minute your repeated attempts to change mine will gain any traction.

You're doing that 1+1 = 3 thing.

Explain to me then; what do you believe happened, and, what is the motive for whoever was behind it?

You're doing that 1+1 = 3 thing.

Explain to me then; what do you believe happened, and, what is the motive for whoever was behind it?

Yeah, nah, what would i benefit from that when its clear youre certain the OS is concrete.

Yeah, nah, what would i benefit from that when its clear youre certain the OS is concrete.

So no? Can't provide any solid, logical set of reasoning that would support your version of events, or why someone would manufacture those events beyond 'the vibe'?

It's a wierd scenario, punctuated by a whole lot of failings on behalf of various parties, but that doesn't make it nefarious.

So no? Can't provide any solid, logical set of reasoning that would support your version of events, or why someone would manufacture those events beyond 'the vibe'?

It's a wierd scenario, punctuated by a whole lot of failings on behalf of various parties, but that doesn't make it nefarious.
$

As I said, no solid, logical set of reasoning beyond the vibe.
Lol, because anyone trying to create a narrative like you believe would just leave evidence to the contrary for all to see.

I bet your still waiting for Bush to admit they knew about 911 before it happened before you consider an alternative to a bunch of blokes who couldnt even fly cessna's flying commercial jets into buildings.

Believe what you want.

How about you find something other than whats online or in that film to prove beyond doubt that EL ever existed.

How about you find something other than whats online or in that film to prove beyond doubt that EL ever existed.

So I have to prove someone existed, without using any evidence that already exists, of her existence.

Meanwhile, you make wild speculation based on the vibe, that you can’t produce any evidence for.

Solid theory emerging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, get to it, im waiting..lol

Funily enough, given you refuse to accept all existing forms of evidence that she existed, I don’t think I’m going to bother trying to unearth her corpse and provide DNA results linking her body to her family to satisfy an Internet conspiracy theorist so far down this rabbit hole.

Funily enough, given you refuse to accept all existing forms of evidence that she existed, I don’t think I’m going to bother trying to unearth her corpse and provide DNA results linking her body to her family to satisfy an Internet conspiracy theorist so far down this rabbit hole.
Yet you want me to provide a solid set of reasoning to support my theory from the other side of the globe.
There is no available evidence to support my theory, nor should there be if its a concocted narrative as evidence to the contrary would undermine the purpose of creating that narrative.

This is why i said its like 9/11, a well concocted narrative that whilst full of holes when logic is applied, is impossible to disprove with any hard evidence and anything less is met with cries of tin foil hats, sound familiar.

Yes. Finally you’re getting it.
Available, that doesnt mean there isnt any, just means im unable to access it from the other side of the globe like you cant source anything thats not online.
Youre relying on heresay, im relying on intuition through applying logic like anyone that doesnt swollow the OS.

Available, that doesnt mean there isnt any, just means im unable to access it from the other side of the globe like you cant source anything thats not online.
Youre relying on heresay, im relying on intuition through applying logic like anyone that doesnt swollow the OS.

Relying on hearsay and non-existent evidence is the opposite of applying logic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back