The myth about Essendon being duped by Dank

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The correspondence between Dank and WADA that was supposed to save Essendon does not contain a hint of AOD9604 being an approved substance.
However what it does contain is Dank trying to put words in WADA's mouth and their representative having none of that and pointing out the substance is most likely a no-go zone.

The million dollar question is - Why did Bomber officials claim it did and requested the FEDS to investigate the authenticity of it????

The correspondence between Dank and WADA that was supposed to save Essendon does not contain a hint of AOD9604 being an approved substance.
However what it does contain is Dank trying to put words in WADA's mouth and their representative having none of that and pointing out the substance is most likely a no-go zone.

The million dollar question is - Why did Bomber officials claim it did and requested the FEDS to investigate the authenticity of it????

You know, sometimes you are so close to a situation, you can't see the forest for the trees. Essendon supporters aren't the only ones in denial.

Has anyone from the Bombers ever claimed to have read the letter?
All I have heard is that they saw the letter, which means they can still go down this path of having a letter which approved the use and therefore lumping the blame on Dank.

They can claim it exists all they want, but have have to actually prove it.

It is just lame PR at this point, it means nothing.

It wouldn't surprise me if ASADA gave Dank 'permission' to use AOD. Richard Ings seems borderline *ed and he used to run that organisation.

But it doesn't mean a whole lot. He was already warned by WADA, he chose to ignore the warning. The bombers are screwed for IVs already and they can argue lamely about AOD. But once it is proven they were using the illegal Thymosin, none of this matters.

Demetriou is playing a very, very dangerous game trying to cover this up. The whole league could take a massive hit if he is gets too arogant about his power. WADA will try and crush the AFL if it farks with them too much.

All I have heard is that they saw the letter, which means they can still go down this path of having a letter which approved the use and therefore lumping the blame on Dank.

I thought they didn't have a copy though? If they don't have a copy then their argument won't stand up in court as they have only their word to lean back on and too much evidence that points out they used/purchased banned substances.

They claimed to have seen the letter that gave them the go ahead on AOD9604, the correspondence between Dank and WADA is not it.

Unless they produce the letter that actually contains the approval of AOD9604 they are lying, again.

No ifs or buts.

Maybe the players were already being injected by the time Dank spoke to Wada.. Hence Dank trying to put words into Wada's mouth to get the written response he needed.. He could then erase the bit of the email that he needed to, to make it look like it wasnt on the banned list..

Excellent question... I wonder when the club in question will answer it.

I still believe that they embarked on a systemic team doping regime as part of their whatever it takes mantra.

1. Essendon have never contacted the AFP as was reported by Mark Robinson. It may choose to do so at a later date but, as the AFP have commented, no correspondence has been received.

2. That will come out in the investigation and not beforehand.

Unless they produce the letter that actually contains the approval of AOD9604

Dank says he's got it -

Essendon claimed it did not have the letter, and believed Dank had the only copy.
It is understood Melbourne also claimed it was shown a letter of approval from Dank. The Demons would not comment yesterday.

pazza Why even bring up the possibility of the AFP investigating the authenticity of something that appears to not exist?

footscore Dank claimed the letter was from WADA, we've already seen it. It does not contain the permission to use AOD9604.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pazza Why even bring up the possibility of the AFP investigating the authenticity of something that appears to not exist?

footscore Dank claimed the letter was from WADA, we've already seen it. It does not contain the permission to use AOD9604.

Because you and everyone else isn't conceding the truth that the AFP have not been contacted at any point.

Because you and everyone else isn't conceding the truth that the AFP have not been contacted at any point.
Sorry mate, I made a mistake thinking you're capable of comprehension.

Won't happen again.

What I find funny is the hypocrisy deployed by some Essendon fans.
Fans who have come out an said "Why the hell is the ACC wasting tax payer dollars doing an investigation into sport?" are the same people who what the AFP to investigate Dank

Fans who have come out an said "Why the hell is the ACC wasting tax payer dollars doing an investigation into sport?" are the same people who what the AFP to investigate Dank

Que?

Where has any Essendon supporter on here made that link?

More to the point why would we?

Fraud = criminal
WADA rules = non-criminal

Not even close to hypocrisy.

Here's what Dank said in another e-mail that was conveniently skipped over by the 7:30 Report:

"ASADA have already confirmed with the manufacturer that it does not [cut off]... list."

So, either Dank is lying about that or has misconstrued information, or ASADA have given out incorrect information.

Here's what Dank said in another e-mail that was conveniently skipped over by the 7:30 Report:

"ASADA have already confirmed with the manufacturer that it does not [cut off]... list."

So, either Dank is lying about that or has misconstrued information, or ASADA have given out incorrect information.

Lets fill that in the likeliest way shall we?

"ASADA have already confirmed with the manufacturer that it does not appear on the WADA prohibited substances list."

Yes I've seen the email in question and all it is Dank trying to make an assertion AOD doesn't fall under S0 because it's available somewhere.

The email does not contain WADA's or even ASADA'a green light to use the substances, contrary to what Essendon are claiming to have seen.

To be fair all AFP agents are paid in magical pixie dust.

So based on what we've seen so far, if Dank told Essendon that he had approval, then he has lied to the club.
This thread is about Essendon claiming they have seen the emails from WADA that gave them the go ahead on AOD9604 not about what Dank told them.

Try to keep up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back