Prediction The NAB Challenge thread - Melbourne v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't forget Vandenberg.

AVB has some semi campaigner about him, hard as a cats head but not quite an annoying pest just yet, shows promise tho. I almost forgot Melksham, now he does have some campaigner traits, even though i think he's a spud at least he has that going for him.

AVB has some semi campaigner about him, hard as a cats head but not quite an annoying pest just yet, shows promise tho. I almost forgot Melksham, now he does have some campaigner traits, even though i think he's a spud at least he has that going for him.
Vandenberg won't annoy you, he'll just break your spine.

Vandenberg won't annoy you, he'll just break your spine.

See, thats nice, he puts them out of their misery, Bugg and Viney prefer to torture you until you beg for your life to end. :)

Every time we've won there always something opposition supporters throw back in my face
Port - they had less interchanges and we had more frees
Bulldogs - just beat a bulldogs reserves side
St Kilda - they didn't play a game last week
and the old favourite which applies to all, it's only NAB Challenge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a quality camera you have there ManWithNoName will it return round 1?
Camera itself is actually fairly basic and poxy. I'm likely upgrading it in 2 weeks when I get my annual bonus. Eyeing off one that's a LOT quicker, so should be even better for sport and the like.

The camera will return. The lens is the issue. Technically not allowed bigger than 200mm. When they asked how big mine was I honestly answered 55mm. I just declined to explain that it extended out to 250mm.

Few more and I'm done. I only really took pictures in the first quarter.

Look at the difference between Watts and Hogan taking set shots. Watts has everything perfectly lined up with the goal. Hogan has most of his body pointing at the camera which is deep in the pocket.
Can you please mail those two pics in to the club and tell them to sort it out. Cheers

Look at the difference between Watts and Hogan taking set shots. Watts has everything perfectly lined up with the goal. Hogan has most of his body pointing at the camera which is deep in the pocket.
Can you please mail those two pics in to the club and tell them to sort it out. Cheers
Unsurprisingly Watts' was a goal while Hogan didn't even make the ******* distance...

When they asked how big mine was I honestly answered 55mm. I just declined to explain that it extended out to 250mm.
Okay so there are any number of possibles with this one which I'm going to do everyone a favour by not exploring.

There is something very Essendon about your approach to the matter.

Okay so there are any number of possibles with this one which I'm going to do everyone a favour by not exploring.

There is something very Essendon about your approach to the matter.
I'd lost the spreadsheet detailing how big the lens was.

A11dAtP0w3R where do you rate BenKen on the campaigner scale?

Too silent. He has the makings, like AVB, hard enough, but i need to see more chatter/annoying the opposition before i declare him a fully fledged campaigner.

More importantly how is Dunn not getting a mention? He's clearly a total ****** on the field.

Out of mind out of sight, right you are. :thumbsu:

Yeh Gresham looked fantastic dropping that chest mark on his own in the goal square
Yeah surprisingly he was able to clean his shorts out quite quickly as he put together a pretty neat game given limited opportunity.

Gresh > Oliver
Billings > Bont

At least over on the saints board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back