Prediction The NAB Challenge thread - Melbourne v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah surprisingly he was able to clean his shorts out quite quickly as he put together a pretty neat game given limited opportunity.

Gresh > Oliver
Billings > Bont

At least over on the saints board.
It's a tie between them and the Bombers for most delusional board on BigFooty.

They compared Billings to Hird with the kicking skills of Darren Jarman.

Seriously?? I knew meth was a problem but I didn't know it was this bad!

I usually go over for a laugh.

Apparently this Gresham bloke is/was the best player in draft. Apparently only his height stopped him from going at no. 1...
True of Caleb Daniel, not of Gresham. What's laughable is that they always come up with this s**t postdraft. Just look at their Petracca backflipping. Olympic standard.

I concur with the calls of Saints supporters being deluded

My brother in law is a saints supporter, totally deluded

Reckons Holmes killed Gawn

Anyway, pleased with the performance and what I was impressed by, no one really stood out for me

I thought there was a heap of even contributors

I concur with the calls of Saints supporters being deluded

My brother in law is a saints supporter, totally deluded

Reckons Holmes killed Gawn

Anyway, pleased with the performance and what I was impressed by, no one really stood out for me

I thought there was a heap of even contributors
Gawn took on two rucks and easily came out on top. Holmes actually did OK in hitouts however not sure on the hitouts to advantage stats. However had 2 handballs in a half one of which was effective. To say he beat Gawn is a huge stretch and delusional beyond belief.

Finally watched the replay last night.

A few general comments:
-Watts attack on the ball and contest was so much better in the first half. Needs to continue in the season proper and he'll win respect.
- Wagner had a dip but his footskills were below standard. Has some work to do. OMac needs another year to put on size to be a fighting chance of a spot.
- TMac's kicking will cost us a few goals again this season, fortunately he will save us many, many more.
- For a guy who only concedes 3cm to Sandilands Gawn's footskills and work below the knees is very good.
- Bugg's form has been great and I like what he brings.
- Oliver is lightning in close. Big fan already.
- Saints looked pretty spent in the 2nd half, particularly end of qtrs.
- Newnes, Billings, Lonie look like players for the Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha found it on friday cause got S7 and telstra.com was homepage.
Also if any campaigner just brought it and with telstra they'll give ya a refund
The prettier half is with Telstra and signed up, now I just need to work out how to use it through the Xbox or TV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back