The NBA 2010/11 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liking the two underdogs today. It may be a mistake playing the Nuggets because that line just confuses me but straight up, it's just too good to refuse.

NCAAB -

Seton Hall/St.Johns Under 131
Tennessee/South Carolina Under 134.5

4/3

ATS : 50 - 50 - 4 (-12.14 Units)
O/U : 35 - 25 - 2 (+27.57 Units)
H2H : 1 - 2 - 0 (-2.13 Units)
H2H Margin: 0 - 2 - 0 (-1.50 Units)
Player T/H2H : 2 - 4 - 0 (-6.30 Units)
Multi : 8 - 8 - 0 (+2.11 Units)
Quarters Lines : 56 - 28 - 3 (+67.77 Units)
Quarter Totals: 2 - 2 - 0 (+0.41 Units)
Half Lines: 23 - 13 - 0 (+24.39 Units)
Half Totals 0 - 0 - 0 (0.00 Units)
Line/OU: 1 - 0 - 0 (+5.20 Units)
Team Totals : 1 - 4 - 0 (-11.71 Units)
Other : 1 - 2 - 0 (+3.50 Units)

YTD : 180 - 139 - 8 (+90.35 Units)

3 Units Denver +3.5 against Utah @ $1.92 (IASbet) WIN (+2.76 Units)
1.5 Units Orlando +5.5 against Miami / Under 197.5 @ $3.35 (Sportingbet) WIN (+3.53 Units)

Daily Total - +6.29

Where are the mods at?

Can someone **** off these spamming *****, please?

Thanks for posting that link. I don't think it has been posted anywhere else yet.

requested removal now.

PS. Baywatch when you copy and paste the link make sure you aren't copying from a link already as the link cuts out parts and replaces them with ...... to make the link shorter. unfortunately when you copy that you lose the real link and get the ..... crap.

Utah have been playing well despite the win loss. Im confident they will win this. Then again if Dever's 3 pointers are dropping we are in trouble.

You can use your mod powers here Borgsta but not on the basketball forum? :p

Also on the baywatch bandwagon.
We have a mod on the Basketball board?! Didn't know.

This one will go either way, but Denver at $2.30 are worth a shot. We've been playing great ball since the trade. Whenever we struggle against Utah, it's because of Deron Williams, and with him no longer there, I think we're a great chance to take this one.
And I agree with with Forthwrite said below, we don't just have 1 or 2 guys chucking up most of our shots anymore, there's 5 or 6, maybe even 7 guys that can legitimately score

I've gone for:

Miami -4.5 - Denver +10 @ 2.27 for 1u

I'm confident with Miami, I don't know why but I just am not convinced with the Magic, if you restrict Dwight like Miami seem to be able to do well, I just can't see them winning, plus Lebron loves beating up on the Magic

The Utah - Denver game is really tough, Denver doesn't travel well but are looking like a well rounded side while Utah are also going through a transitional period without D-Will, for safety I have taken Baywatch's advice and taken the 10 point head start for the Nuggets

Just for the record I think the over 27.5 pts for Lebron is worth a shot since he seems to lift against the +.500 sides

Denver will win outright, much better team since the trade and are crazy value. Even tho its a b2b crazy depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing. Magic in front by 5 after trailing by 24 in the 3rd QTR.

don't worry the script tells them to make sure its a 1-5pt game
Yep, but nowhere in the script did it say to give up a 24 point lead and then let the Magic lead by 5.:eek:

It was always on the cards...I went big on +17.5.

Getting +17.5 on a good side is crazy no matter what the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back