The NBA 2010/11 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As annoyed as I am that Miami lost that (they been so woeful after the all star break)

I'm stoked, Had Orl +5.5, had U198.5 and had the Orl +5.5/U198.5 Double haha :D

I'll tell you the truth, i gave up on the Magic +5.5 / Under 197.5 at half time, gave it a LOSS in my book, amazing how things can turn around.

Denver cover too, was no trap (worried is was the Bulls all over again) this time, though it was close-ish.

5/3

ATS : 51 - 50 - 4 (-9.35 Units)
O/U : 35 - 25 - 2 (+27.57 Units)
H2H : 1 - 2 - 0 (-2.13 Units)
H2H Margin: 0 - 2 - 0 (-1.50 Units)
Player T/H2H : 2 - 4 - 0 (-6.30 Units)
Multi : 8 - 8 - 0 (+2.11 Units)
Quarters Lines : 56 - 28 - 3 (+67.77 Units)
Quarter Totals: 2 - 2 - 0 (+0.41 Units)
Half Lines: 23 - 13 - 0 (+24.39 Units)
Half Totals 0 - 0 - 0 (0.00 Units)
Line/OU: 2 - 0 - 0 (+3.73 Units)
Team Totals : 1 - 4 - 0 (-11.71 Units)
Other : 1 - 2 - 0 (+3.50 Units)

YTD : 182 - 139 - 8 (+96.64 Units)

4 Units Philadelphia -9 over Minnesota @ $1.91 (Sportingbet) WIN (+3.64 Units)
3.5 Units Chicago +2 against Orlando @ $1.92 (IASbet) WIN (+3.22 Units)
3 Units LA Lakers 1st Quarter over Charlotte @ $3.70 (Sportingbet) WIN (+8.10 Units)
2.5 Units Phoenix -2.5 over Milwaukee @ $1.91 (Sportingbet) WIN (+2.28 Units)
2.5 Units New Jersey/Toronto Under 203 @ $1.91 (Sportingbet) LOSS (-2.5 Units)

Daily Total - +14.74

Thanks to Cruiser and Baywatch, been tailing you both for a while, coming up with the goods regularly :D

Looks like all had a winning day :thumbsu: thanks for the tips on links Borgsta will do. :)

Taking Nuggets ML @ 2.40 and Magic ML @ 2.67 tomorrow. I think both games are 50/50 so i'll take the value.
Easy money :eek:

wtf @ Martin at the end of the Nuggets game, if that went into OT then they lost I would've probably broken my TV. GJ Magic too coming back from 24 hehe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think the two best plays for tonight are Chicago and Philadelphia, both ATS, closely followed by the Suns ATS and the Nets/Raptors Under 202.5.

Pretty sure the first two will be plays and probably the Suns. Still trying to get my head around the other. Game is being played in London, an unfamiliar place that may be hard to get used to with regards to shooting. Both teams will want to put on a show and play tough so i think this will be a good game. They will both would want to be the first team to get a regular season win in Europe. For me it's a similar situation when the Nets travel to China to play the Rockets. Obviously this is a regular season game but those two games struggled to get over 170. Just think with the unfamiliarity of the whole situation, court, time zone, sight seeing, can't see these teams lighting it up.

Miami is a horrible match-up for the Parker-less Spurs for so many reasons + they'll be pissed after last night.

Going big on both Heat straight up and SA U98.5

Get on betfair & lay the Miami Heat to win the NBA championship & even more lay them to win the East (they're strong favourites for both)....take it to the bank this team isn't getting out of the east.

agreed mdc and it seems we are in the minority. Everyonoe seems to be backing the Spurs.

As you know I watch nearly every Spurs game, (and probably 50% of Heat games)...and I haven't been this confident about a $2+ bet in a long, long time.

If they had Parker, different story as the Heat struggle badly against penetrating PGs, but without him the Spurs are going to depend on bombing it from the outside, and the Heat are the best in the league at defending 3's when motivated.

As you know I watch nearly every Spurs game, (and probably 50% of Heat games)...and I haven't been this confident about a $2+ bet in a long, long time.

If they had Parker, different story as the Heat struggle badly against penetrating PGs, but without him the Spurs are going to depend on bombing it from the outside, and the Heat are the best in the league at defending 3's when motivated.

Yep thats what my thinking is too. You add in Miami being humiliated yesterday.
Miami defending poorly against the 3 yesterday (16/29 by the Magic) and I think Miami should be favourites. I'm not hitting it super hard. Just did the following @ sporting

0.9u on Miami @ 2.20
0.25u on Miami -10.5 @ 6.35

2 units PHX-2.5 @ $1.91
1 unit DAL HT/FT into BOS HT/FT into NYK HT/FT @ $3.12
1 unit MIA @ $2.12
1 unit PHX-1.5 at 1Q @ $2.14

Good luck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back