Mega Thread The NBA Bubble Off AND preseason thread (2020)

Who will win the NBA off season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to play with Dwight. I don't want to play with Dwight.

I want to play with CP3. I don't want to play with CP3.

I want to play with Westbrook again. I don't want to play with Westbrook any more.

I want to play with Durant again...

Reckon any team giving up a haul for him in a trade would want to have an iron-clad contract extension agreement in place with Jim.

Not Jim’s fault, he’s only doing it because Houston let him. Give me a spell

Suns out to a handy lead already.
Lakers strong favourites as it’s the first time the Suns have played under their new theatre style lights which the Lakers are very accustomed to at Staples.

lmao. if houston think they're getting a better offer then ben simmons (if that's even on the table) then good luck to them.
Much as i hate to see it, Ben getting away from Embiid could be a great move for him.

With a decent GM around him, and shooters..... could be an epic run and gun team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much as i hate to see it, Ben getting away from Embiid could be a great move for him.

With a decent GM around him, and shooters..... could be an epic run and gun team
Well there goes the last of Wall if this happens.

Eh, that's basically what Morey has done this season.

Sixers' elite v average lineups are pretty simple equations. Simmons, Embiid + 3 shooting (and willing) threats = elite
Simmons, Embiid + anything else = what you get last season.

They coulda won a chip had it not been for Kawhi but really they should have kept building and progressing on the 17-18 team.

Shut it down.

Jeremy Lin has agreed to sign an Exhibit 10 contract with the Golden State Warriors.

Lin won't be on Golden State's NBA roster but will get in their Santa Cruz system. Lin had been training with the Ignite of the G League.

Lin played in the Chinese Basketball Association last season.

Shut it down.

Jeremy Lin has agreed to sign an Exhibit 10 contract with the Golden State Warriors.

Lin won't be on Golden State's NBA roster but will get in their Santa Cruz system. Lin had been training with the Ignite of the G League.

Lin played in the Chinese Basketball Association last season.

I'm now more confident than the years we had Durant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back