Mega Thread The NBA Bubble Off AND preseason thread (2020)

Who will win the NBA off season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemba Walker received a stem cell injection in his left knee, and was put on a 12-week strengthening program to prepare for the upcoming season.

Terry Rozier far more durable

Least he is not one of those anti Vaxx/Injection nutjobs like Cryie 😁😁😁😁

Hopefully Teague and some of the kids/rookies can step up to the plate in Kemba's absence in a Crisitunity moment 👍👍👍

James Harden to the Warriors now oh damn if they pull that off, highly unlikely but still.

Doubt they'd have enough assets to get it done. They had a crack before the draft apparently.

Reckon Houston will only send him to the East as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what the trade dynamic was ... did they want to get rid of Wall or did they want to bring in Westbrook? I wonder if Washington will even be Westbooks final destination by the time the season starts.

I wonder what the trade dynamic was ... did they want to get rid of Wall or did they want to bring in Westbrook? I wonder if Washington will even be Westbooks final destination by the time the season starts.
Really don’t know. The contract Wall has, at his age, is ridiculously bad. I’m torn. Russell is a beast, athlete. Beal is probably the best fit for him.
Wall without Washington is strange. Loyal and always committed to the team. Hall of famer for DC.
It’s clear Washington want to build around Beal. Perhaps Wall took offence to that. But Achilles at his age, when his game is explosive.
It’s a win win for Wiz anyway. Westbrook will add popularity and selling point for DC now

Been rumours flying around that Wall wanted out.

If you believe what you read, Beal is happy to play with Westbrook. Assume the Wiz are giving it once last shot on the Beal clock before going total rebuild.

Thank God he's gone. Who knows what we get out of Wall but at least we got a pick!

Lotto protected but.

Not a big fan of this move by Houston tbh.

I have a strange feeling Westbrook will thrive in DC under old coach Brooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back