Mega Thread The NBA Bubble Off AND preseason thread (2020)

Who will win the NBA off season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They went all in to win a ring and it hasn't worked out too well. Also doesn't help when they commit to small ball and then the coach who is obsessed with it leaves after a couple of months.

Yeah there's nothing inherently wrong with most of those trades, Westbrook aside, but the cumulative effect hasn't left them w/o much youth to fall back on,

Leave aside Westbrook and Gordon (and Harden), their most tradeable players are guys like Covington and Tucker, who are already on good contracts, getting to the 30+ age and not easy to replace so cheaply.

They've got Daniel House on a nice deal, and that's about it.

Don't blame them for going for it, but I struggle to see how they're going to offload Westbrook with any incentives.

The most realistic kind of trade I can spitball is something like Orlando trading Fournier, Fultz and Aminu for Westbrook because they're sick of being stuck in purgatory.

Our former GM has become an assistant coach under Evil Genius Quin Snyder at the Jazz.

Unusual career path.
It’s those damn skinny jeans. No one can resist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should answer the call on the spud front

No shortage of potatoes around these 'ere parts.

Of course there was in Ireland back in the 19th century. Terrible days. Legend has it than a lot of starving Irish crossed the Atlantic and helped found a basketball team based on their beloved green land of leprechauns.

Welcome to the celtics fans, try and keep the trade ideas as realistic as possible

If they had any of their mid-level exceptions available I'd be a bit worried about them snaffling Derrick Favors. I don't think they do though.

And Hayward they'd have to trade to a team looking to get out from under some long-arse contracts. Which probably wouldn't be especially appealing.

If they had any of their mid-level exceptions available I'd be a bit worried about them snaffling Derrick Favors. I don't think they do though.

And Hayward they'd have to trade to a team looking to get out from under some long-arse contracts. Which probably wouldn't be especially appealing.
Yeah I have no idea what they can do with Haywards 35mil contract, maybe a team at the deadline will be interested but I doubt before the season

Doc to the Rockets for the LOL’s
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back