Mega Thread The NBA Bubble Off AND preseason thread (2020)

Who will win the NBA off season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obviously old news:

"I underestimated mental health, honestly," George said. "I had anxiety, a little bit of depression, from being locked in here. I just wasn't here, I was checked out. Games 2,3,4, I wasn't there."

How does one have a bit of depression? Isn't it like pregnancy, it is or isnt?

Obviously old news:

"I underestimated mental health, honestly," George said. "I had anxiety, a little bit of depression, from being locked in here. I just wasn't here, I was checked out. Games 2,3,4, I wasn't there."

Little Bit P

Obviously old news:

No it's not.

Who wants Oladipo?

Could the Mavs stump up something for him? Another big 3 in Texas.

I read on a Celtics Facebook page about a possible swap for Hayward. Doubt it though, esp if Gordy is opting in on his 34 MILLION dollar contract though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read on a Celtics Facebook page about a possible swap for Hayward. Doubt it though, esp if Gordy is opting in on his 34 MILLION dollar contract though
That could be a good get. Victor can spell Walker at the 1 too and is a v good defender. And get rid of Hayward too who's been I think you can say has not been a success, and almost a poor acquisition considering the hype.

I'd prefer turner over the two but i'd still take oladipo.

Not if they want to get the 2nd round of the playoffs it isn't :)

Doc is the Chris Scott of NBA Coaches. Great regular season gaffer, dismal in the finals/playoffs.
Lol never thought of it like that nice comparison.

NBA players stock so much swagger we'd never consider some of them would be so mentally off it affects their game. Shame that getting on the floor wasn't a release for him.

Also suggests he may never have the resilience to win a tough series against elite competition. He probably needs to be the 3rd wheel aka Tobias Harris

Be interesting to see how Doc and Embiid get along.

Embiid might have to actually start taking this seriously.

I am sure they will get on fine, be also interesting to see how the reunited Doc and Tobias go, I have a feeling that he will thrive playing under the old coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back