Mega Thread The NBA Bubble Off AND preseason thread (2020)

Who will win the NBA off season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sacramento Kings are not concerned by a lack of communication between the team and Buddy Hield, sources told James Ham of NBC Sports Bay Area.

Hield has not been answering Luke Walton's calls, according to The Athletic. Hield was moved to the bench earlier this season, and felt like he was being blamed for his team's struggles.

The Kings are unconcerned by the situation because it's the offseason, and due to Hield's hardworking nature. The team expects Hield to be ready for the start of training camp.

thefendoff

What do you make of you OK City Thunder this off season? Keep CP3?
Always gonna be hard. When we were good it was because we built through the draft. That doesn’t feel as viable anymore. He’s a seriously good player and we did well with what we’ve got, don’t think he’ll take us all the way though.

Ratings are absolutely terrible at present. This series will be the lowest watched NBA finals series in recorded history.
Needs to be taken in context. Plenty of other sports on in October as opposed to June. Basketball affected more than any other sport by lack of fans being present in my opinion.

Needs to be taken in context. Plenty of other sports on in October as opposed to June. Basketball affected more than any other sport by lack of fans being present in my opinion.
I saw an article articulating teh same thing. even the horses are down as too the nfl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ratings are absolutely terrible at present. This series will be the lowest watched NBA finals series in recorded history.

Ratings probably not including anyone watching on a digital / online platform

Jeff Van Gundy in the running to be the Rockets HC.

460x1240.jpg

(Van Gundy on the left)

I recommend that JVG do not coach anyone, we need him on espn
Well he hasn't coached for 13 years so not sure how good of a move it is tbh.

I know he coaches the USA team but come on I can coach that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back