Mega Thread The NBA Bubble Off AND preseason thread (2020)

Who will win the NBA off season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo firming for Pick 1

Still almost $4 with Sportsbet, hop on

Since the last salary cap boost its been bloody hard to guess what non-max guys will get. I reckon he would be expecting minimum $60m over 4 years. Dewayne Dedmon got $40m over 3 years after his solid 2018-2019 season with us, Grant is younger and a little different but a little more upside so should get a little more.

However due to weakness of FA class someone will over-over pay for him, and there is a chance it will be the Hawks
Teams (aside from LA obviously) that went deep had a bevy of athletic wings at their disposal, so have I feeling he’ll get closer to the $80m mark over 4. I had him pegged as someone the Suns would consider, but the price will be steeper than I want due to his playoff efforts.

The Philadelphia 76ers are expected to hire Peter Dinwiddie and Prosper Karangwa to roles in the front office of Elton Brand.

Peter sounds like he belongs in accounts whilst Prosper sounds like a high maintenance junior. Shine on 6’ers

The Philadelphia 76ers are expected to hire Peter Dinwiddie and Prosper Karangwa to roles in the front office of Elton Brand.

Peter sounds like he belongs in accounts whilst Prosper sounds like a high maintenance junior. Shine on 6’ers

Can Propser play alongside other ball dominant players such as jo-el and ben?

Philly v Brooklyn will be interesting. Father vs son

Daryl Morey took out a full-page ad in the Houston Chronicle to reflect upon his 13 years with the Houston Rockets organization.
Morey emphasized the importance of James Harden during his run as general manager, writing that "James Harden changed my life."
"An entire page could be dedicated just to James. He not only transformed my life but also revolutionized the game of basketball -- and continues to do so -- like almost no one has before.
"The game is played differently because of James, and on every playground in the world, the next generation of talent is studying and imitating his game," wrote Morey.
Morey also reflected upon working with other stars he brought to the organization.
"I loved working together on how to get his incredible Hall of Fame teammates Dwight Howard, Chris Paul and Russell Westbrook to the Rockets. I will be rooting for James to win a championship in Houston. It's how this story should end."
Rafael Stone replaced Morey as the Rockets general manager.

Article not seen in China

Build that ******* wall

Don't need to build a wall, Zion qualifies as one himself.

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

coaching basketball and demonsterating moves is arguably the hardest job in sport. The echo of the ball drowns out the coaching voice
Exactly

And if ur demonstrating what Ur teaching U must be able to do it 100 percent right otherwise it doesn't work.

Consideration as to 2020-21s Toronto Raptors locale needs considering. Mexicans from south of the border are not permitted into Canada, so the Raps will need to move to the USA. This will please the players no doubt with the exception of Oshaie Brissett who is canadian.

One place that's been suggested is the finger lickin good KFC Yum! Center in Louisville.

kfc_yum_ctr1.jpg

Consideration as to 2020-21s Toronto Raptors locale needs considering. Mexicans from south of the border are not permitted into Canada, so the Raps will need to move to the USA. This will please the players no doubt with the exception of Oshaie Brissett who is canadian.

One place that's been suggested is the finger lickin good KFC Yum! Center in Louisville.

kfc_yum_ctr1.jpg
What a Zinger of a suggestion that is

One of the great opening sentences to an article

The NBA could have fewer teams tanking during the 20-21 regular season ahead of what is supposed to be a strong 2021 draft class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back