Mega Thread The NBA Bubble Off AND preseason thread (2020)

Who will win the NBA off season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the trade dynamic was ... did they want to get rid of Wall or did they want to bring in Westbrook? I wonder if Washington will even be Westbooks final destination by the time the season starts.
More Wall wanted out. He wants to be the number 1 guy at DC. Didn’t get it.
His attitude off court has the management at DC questioning.
I’m stoked, looking back on the trade. Wall is going to pick up 20 mill extra I think? On top of his max deal. The fact that we finally traded Grunfeld’s last awful deal is a dream come through.
Wall max deal is the worst in the league. Out for two years, and still on that money is cancerous for DC.
Westbrook has more to offer. Brooks also could’ve played a hand in this, as an Ex OKC coach.

Is Wall even healthy? Will he play on opening day?
He was due to play in the Orlando bubble. But no point. He’s definitely ready. Has been for months now.
However he will have to had changed his game to sacrifice. Less explosive lay ups or dunks. More shooting.
His jump shot sucks, but who knows what he has done in the two years.

Is Wall even healthy? Will he play on opening day?

Looks good in his workout vids but that doesn't mean a lot other than he'll be good to go.

Pretty crazy we have three guys on the roster now coming back from an achilles. Who knows what will happen.

Wall is going to pick up 20 mill extra I think? On top of his max deal.
d7bff9a55eab6ab7a56b321b3e9fa5f0.gif

Good grief.

I can’t believe a trade of Wall for Westbrook could be such a non issue. It’s sh*t for both teams.
It works for Washington because if Westbrook Doesn’t work out, then Wall’s supermax is off the books. 133 over 3 years. Yeah, no thanks.
Russell will sell more jerseys and add more eyes on DC, if anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More Wall wanted out. He wants to be the number 1 guy at DC. Didn’t get it.
His attitude off court has the management at DC questioning.
I’m stoked, looking back on the trade. Wall is going to pick up 20 mill extra I think? On top of his max deal. The fact that we finally traded Grunfeld’s last awful deal is a dream come through.
Wall max deal is the worst in the league. Out for two years, and still on that money is cancerous for DC.
Westbrook has more to offer. Brooks also could’ve played a hand in this, as an Ex OKC coach.
For mine, wall is best known for doing the dougie. And even then he's not no 1.

kate-upton-duggie.gif

Westbrook will wear #4 in Washington following in the footsteps of players such as Andrew Gaze, Manute Bol, Scott Skiles, Antawn Jamison, Marcin Gortat and Isaiah Thomas

James Harden has yet to travel to Houston for individual workouts with the Rockets, sources tell Marc Stein of ESPN.

That was some ordinary work from Stein. There's literally videos of Harden working out in Houston last few days. 2 seconds to check his sources would have proved them wrong.

If Jim Harden isn’t traded before the season, I’m predicting 70% usage minimum until he’s moved.

I reckon he'll go the other way.

Harden iso-ball works, at least well enough for a 40-50 win regular season.

If he doesn't have the ball 40% of the time and still plays as he does now when he doesn't have it, phones it in on defence etc. they'll be awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back