Mega Thread The NBA Bubble Off AND preseason thread (2020)

Who will win the NBA off season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a wrap in a nutshell

Billy Donovan is gone from the Thunder
Giannis Antentokoumpo's Bucks vanquished, he has stated he will stay. But vultures are circling. Could Chris Paul be the saviour? Or does the ghost of Stern intervene with his bag of "basketball reasons"?
Steve Nash hired as Nets coach. In this article, Nash gives his views on the situation.
Trevvy Booker is dating Kendall Jenner
San Antonio Spurs assistant coach Becky Hammon is among several candidates interviewing for the Indiana Pacers coaching vacancy, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reports. The Pacers are also looking at a bevy of assistants including former Victoria Titans of the NBL former power forward Jamal Mosley.

We say goodbye and thanks for the memories Marvin Williams. He will unfortunately and unfairly be remembered as the one selected before Deron Williams, CP3, Bigfootys own Channing Frye, NBA champion Andrew Bynum and Chris Taft.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Dubs reportedly chasing Jrue. Definitely the right line of thinking ahead of other touted scenarios such as Embiid or Beal.

Pick 2 + Wiggins, a bench piece and/or a 3rd team involved if necessary. Deal Son of Skeletor?

Jeebus, Jrue would just about make you guys unbeatable if healthy.

Wiggins, contract aside, would be redundant for us if Ingram is re-signed though. He'd have to be re-routed to a third team in all likelihood. I'll defer to resident draft expert nahnah on the value of pick 2.

Any team with a dominant playmaker - Bucks, Rockets, Mavs, Blazers are just a few off the top of my head - should be lining up for Jrue if we're making him available. The dude would be a perfect fit on so many teams.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Would have thought the Raptors would have had him locked away by now.
Surely the Knicks will come a knockin (Dolan would be an even bigger goose than he is if he doesn't offer Masri the keys to Madison Square Garden, fixing the most valuable franchise in the NBA at the 'Mecca of Basketball' that has been way down for too long would almost give him Jerry West immortal status as a GM around the league.

Jeebus, Jrue would just about make you guys unbeatable if healthy.

Wiggins, contract aside, would be redundant for us if Ingram is re-signed though. He'd have to be re-routed to a third team in all likelihood. I'll defer to resident draft expert nahnah on the value of pick 2.

Any team with a dominant playmaker - Bucks, Rockets, Mavs, Blazers are just a few off the top of my head - should be lining up for Jrue if we're making him available. The dude would be a perfect fit on so many teams.
Never wanted a player from another team more.
Just fits perfectly with Luka.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
awesome shot. reminded me of Bron vs Magic 2009 ECF Game 2.

Brilliant.

It has been reported that PG13 aka Pandemic P or Poor P implored his team mates to commit and be ready for next seasons tilt at the chip. Sources indicate that this was met with eye rolls and awkward bewilderment given PPs shithouse play and lack of accountability. Montrezl Harrell is a free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back