Win Prizes The NBA Off-Season Thread 2018 (now includes pre season games)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fidstar

Brownlow Medallist
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Butler complaining about teammates not being committed to winning and then requesting a trade to Brooklyn, New York and the Clippers is pretty ******* hilarious.

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Golden State Warriors superstar Stephen Curry has escaped suspension for dragging 3 pensioners wearing Cleveland jersies to center court, murdering them and drinking their blood while praising Satan.

However he was assessed a delay of game penalty, which was rescinded on appeal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Why does ESPN insist on showing the scores of games that are going to be replayed? You ******* campaigners. Saw the Jazz Warriors score by mistake after looking at the tv for a split second.

Cock suckers.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
And fu** you too NBA League pass. The amount of times I've been locked out, not able to log in for no apparent reason or had my password changed and not work the very next second is astounding.

Waste of time campaigners. Suck my fu**en dick.

Bring on tomorrow's games!

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Heat losing again by a point heart breaking stuff.

Enjoying the Laker game atm. I've got a mate that's over there for the entire NFL season and he went to LBJ's first game away to the Blazers and is at tonights game in L.A. He also went to Patriots-Chiefs last sunday and was in Milwaukee the next day.

Mother f***ers living the dream.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Heat losing again by a point heart breaking stuff.

Enjoying the Laker game atm. I've got a mate that's over there for the entire NFL season and he went to LBJ's first game away to the Blazers and is at tonights game in L.A. He also went to Patriots-Chiefs last sunday and was in Milwaukee the next day.

Mother ******s living the dream.
There’s a week 1 thread

Top Bottom