Win Prizes The NBA Off-Season Thread 2018 (now includes pre season games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rodney Hood's another one, could receive a Dumars offers or get nothing.

Gordon, Payton, Nurkic, Smart, Randle... there's a lot of guys in a similar boat.

Rodney is not one i'd look at.

he's basically Shabazz with a slightly better jumpshot

Gordon will get paid, Orlando have no choice
Nurkic... could look at a short term deal? 3 year with an opt out after 2 has been talked about
Smart... god only knows. Boston are on the hook for 107 million next season, do they really want to pay Marcus north of 10 million? Plus they lose Baynes and Monroe so they'll need frontcourt depth
Similar for Randle and the Lakers.

Congrats Look2Me4Guidance on the appointment of
Igor Kokoskov

He coached Doncic who is expected to go no 1 in the next draft. Expect the suns to get that no 1 pick :)
Also expecting Dragic to return.

Very happy with this appointment

Rodney is not one i'd look at.

he's basically Shabazz with a slightly better jumpshot

I wouldn't either, well not for anything more than a Jamal Crawford type role anyway. Do think his price has come down after the Cleveland sojourn.

Gordon will get paid, Orlando have no choice
Nurkic... could look at a short term deal? 3 year with an opt out after 2 has been talked about
Smart... god only knows. Boston are on the hook for 107 million next season, do they really want to pay Marcus north of 10 million? Plus they lose Baynes and Monroe so they'll need frontcourt depth
Similar for Randle and the Lakers.

Agreed on Gordon, especially seeing as a full tank is now a less attractive proposition.

Nurk will be really interesting. Offensively old school bigs are such an awkward fit now, a problem which will also haunt Randle.

Also expecting Dragic to return.

Very happy with this appointment

Always go the Euro :thumbsu:

Budenholzer would also have been an acceptable hire. Some of the other names mentioned were blergh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could see Washington if gortat is gone.

He's probably best suited as a 5 anyway even if he goes awol defensively occasionally
Any takers at $20 mill plus?

Can't really see many logical landing places. Perhaps Washington, or even Milwaukee would bite.

I could see Washington if gortat is gone.

He's probably best suited as a 5 anyway even if he goes awol defensively occasionally

Seems to just go AWOL, period.

I think Game 1 against Washington he was a beast... then he just does sweet F.A.

Also. Speaking of Jamal... He's opting out of his wolves deal
I wouldn't either, well not for anything more than a Jamal Crawford type role anyway. Do think his price has come down after the Cleveland sojourn.

Agreed on Gordon, especially seeing as a full tank is now a less attractive proposition.

Nurk will be really interesting. Offensively old school bigs are such an awkward fit now, a problem which will also haunt Randle.

Always go the Euro :thumbsu:

Budenholzer would also have been an acceptable hire. Some of the other names mentioned were blergh.

I’m reading s**t on twitter about the rookie of the year. Like it matters

I do believe it’s a majority vote across the board that it’s happening.

Why argue it now?

I’m only posting it here so I don’t get @ on twitter.

How about we both agree that they’re both really good and sometimes people win and people lose

But where's the hot take?
I’m reading s**t on twitter about the rookie of the year. Like it matters

I do believe it’s a majority vote across the board that it’s happening.

Why argue it now?

I’m only posting it here so I don’t get @ on twitter.

How about we both agree that they’re both really good and sometimes people win and people lose

I'd say good news for the Wolves at this point of his career.

Now if only Gorgui Dieng would do the same.

All 3 and no D. Jamal won us four or five games single handed this year, and lost us about twelve. Defensive dumpster fire.

As has been pointed out by hundreds of depressed Wolves fans, the opt out is an opportunity to pay Rose even more money.

All 3 and no D. Jamal won us four or five games single handed this year, and lost us about twelve. Defensive dumpster fire.

As has been pointed out by hundreds of depressed Wolves fans, the opt out is an opportunity to pay Rose even more money.
Are there even hundreds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back