Mega Thread The NBA Offseason Thread (22-23 season). NBA Draft, Summer League (Cleveland SL champions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks legit. Especially the bit about it being broadcast on ESPN in July when it'll actually be on ABC in June...

Or the Lakers winning in 6 after Denver takes a 3-0 lead.

What would Knicks give up for Joel Embiid exactly? They can give up maybe 7 1st round picks, 4 that they are owed and 3 of their own

Would 76ers take on Fourniers stupid contract? They may as well. Mitchell Robinson would certainly have to go. Id think third player to be added to that would be Toppin. So all up

7 1st round picks + Fournier, Toppin, Robinson for Embiid and Melton perhaps. Knicks can then run it back with

Brunson
Grimes
Barrett
Randle
Embiid

Melton, Quickley, Hartenstein, Hart

Would be a contender for sure just because I think Randle/Embiid co-exist and work well together

Id be pretty surprised also if Pascal Siakam doesnt end up at Golden State Warriors. If/when Van Vleet leaves, Toronto will probably wanna do a mini blow up and a Poole/Kuminga for Siakam deal would make sense for both sides

What would Knicks give up for Joel Embiid exactly? They can give up maybe 7 1st round picks, 4 that they are owed and 3 of their own

Would 76ers take on Fourniers stupid contract? They may as well. Mitchell Robinson would certainly have to go. Id think third player to be added to that would be Toppin. So all up

7 1st round picks + Fournier, Toppin, Robinson for Embiid and Melton perhaps. Knicks can then run it back with

Brunson
Grimes
Barrett
Randle
Embiid

Melton, Quickley, Hartenstein, Hart

Would be a contender for sure just because I think Randle/Embiid co-exist and work well together

Unless Jo specifically asks for a trade, I don't know why the Sixers would do that deal, especially to another division rival.

Most of the Knicks future first round picks have heavy/lotto protections on them too, Fournier and Toppin are rubbish and Robinson has no offensive/scoring game whatsoever.

Unless Jo specifically asks for a trade, I don't know why the Sixers would do that deal, especially to another division rival.

Most of the Knicks future first round picks have heavy/lotto protections on them too, Fournier and Toppin are rubbish and Robinson has no offensive/scoring game whatsoever.

Oh im saying if Philly wanna trust the process one more time which surely they will do if Harden leaves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dallas Mavericks when Kyrie bails to Lakers

Vincent/Bertans/Doncic/Hardaway Jnr cam just heave 3 point shots from mid court all game. Put up 60 3 pointers per game

The Lakers have said they have no interest in signing Kyrie, especially as they are in a battle to resign Austin Reaves, who is due for a big pay day.
They will retain Aussie, but the Lakers pretty much have no cap space to sign anyone else (not someone like Kyrie anyway)

The Lakers have said they have no interest in signing Kyrie, especially as they are in a battle to resign Austin Reaves, who is due for a big pay day.
They will retain Aussie, but the Lakers pretty much have no cap space to sign anyone else (not someone like Kyrie anyway)

I was thinking more sign and trade involving D'Lo who has probably played himself out of a extension with LA.

LA cannot go back with what they have right now under any circumstances. They need a 3rd star. If its not Kyrie its gotta be someone

I was thinking more sign and trade involving D'Lo who has probably played himself out of a extension with LA.

LA cannot go back with what they have right now under any circumstances. They need a 3rd star. If its not Kyrie its gotta be someone
Yeah i don't see The Mavs taking that under any circumstances

Im gonna bet on Wembanyama to win the MVP next year

At Spurs he will easily be getting up 20+ shots a game and should be controlling the rim. His usage will make Embiid/Jokic seem ball starved so could see him going for 35/15/5/ type of stat line over the year

Fairly bold call. His team won't make the playoffs and he is so tall and skinny your average 6'6 chunky guard will overpower his body positioning. Also because he's not a blue blooded American he will be targeted and get nothing from the refs. And when he shoots less than 30% from 3pt he'll deal with being called a bust. And heaven forbid he gets injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back